Would you like to have a night stand with me?

Would u like to have a one night stand with me?

• Yes

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 11 11.6%

• Total voters
Thats a great turn out. Didnt expect so many replys. Well id love to know from more ppl and many more comments. Thank you

Why wouldn't you expect so many replies, with a pic like that ;)

Great choice

Your sensual, no doubt about it, but for me the idea of a one night stand is contrived and limited, because... it's just sex. For real passion, the kind that sweeps you up and carries you to a whole other place... it requires conversations, teasing and filled with laughter, tentative questions and innuendo. Getting to know the likes, dislikes and complexities of a person. The brain is the most erogenous organ in the body, if you can't stimulate that first and foremost, the rest is just physiological reflex! :)

"Would you like to have a night stand with me?"

I'll be your night stand baby!

Attachments

• one-night-stand-costume.jpg
    one-night-stand-costume.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 9
Your sensual, no doubt about it, but for me the idea of a one night stand is contrived and limited, because... it's just sex. For real passion, the kind that sweeps you up and carries you to a whole other place... it requires conversations, teasing and filled with laughter, tentative questions and innuendo. Getting to know the likes, dislikes and complexities of a person. The brain is the most erogenous organ in the body, if you can't stimulate that first and foremost, the rest is just physiological reflex! :)
Tht was very thoughtful

Thats a great turn out. Didnt expect so many replys. Well id love to know from more ppl and many more comments. Thank you
Well I'm not sure one night would be enough for either of us. But we could sure as fuck try and cram it all in one night. I'm up for a challenge. ;)

Back