WTFFFFF

B

Bevans16

Since when is there an education forum wtffff. Oh my days I’m so happy; hope this chat contains tangible concepts and can enlighten many with not perfunctory usage of inevitable stupidity:)

Like you, I was super happy to see this topic, but then, of course, the smegma-coated, sex amoebas have to come with their nude pic hawking annoyances. Why don't they just limit themselves to one space and not infect everything that's clever and good with their crap?

Like you, I was super happy to see this topic, but then, of course, the smegma-coated, sex amoebas have to come with their nude pic hawking annoyances. Why don't they just limit themselves to one space and not infect everything that's clever and good with their crap?
I could not agree more it is absolutely unacceptable.

That's why I believe some actually just some sort of program or bot. You'll see them repeating the exact same comments and showing the exact same pictures.

I think smegma coated sex amoebas would be an incredible band name. That aside, yeah, they do seem bot like. I dunno. Whatever they are, they do annoy like a rash in a hard to reach place.

Back