Yes I know.. an intro.. yawn. Keep reading.

M

Misha000

This is awesome!
I can play with fonts :)

Just amuse yourselves for two minutes..
Oh wow

Large..
:rolleyes:

Ok Hi!
I can't get the fucking underline off but nvm.o_O
Yey! Done it.
My name is Misha000. The zeros matter. Ok. Don't ask.
:cool:

Some of you amazing ppl know me already, but even if you do, or don't, I'll tell you now, I've changed.
;) The previous Misha is dead. Well she's still alive for pm purposes, only she takes her time to get back to you.

I'm into fun, laughs, the word fuck, not so much the action. I'll be your most loyal friend (unless you have Alpha in your name then I'll keep a special place in my block feature for you) LMAO JUST KIDDING!!! ;)
I am pretty amazing so just say hi.

:confused:p.s
Don't let me get addicted ok. I'll be having words otherwise. :p

This is awesome!

Oh wow

Large..

Ok Hi!
Yey! Done it.

Some of you amazing ppl know me already, but even if you do, or don't, I'll tell you now, I've changed.
;) The previous Misha is dead. Well she's still alive for pm purposes, only she takes her time to get back to you.

I'm into fun, laughs, the word fuck, not so much the action. I'll be your most loyal friend (unless you have Alpha in your name then I'll keep a special place in my block feature for you) LMAO JUST KIDDING!!! ;)

Pffft still a lovable nutter ❤

So I've been here a couple of days. Is there anything I need to know about this site or about ppl here that isn't glaringly obvious?
I am familiar with typical drama that goes on, and chat couples. Etc.
I am hoping to chill out here. I'm not diving head first into threads, although I realise that's what ppl do to make friends.
When I do venture into chat.. I would very much like if ppl would come talk to me. :D

Welcome Misha.Did Not know you before but there’s always this time. Was joking yesterday about Drawing Breath.

This is awesome!

Oh wow

Large..

Ok Hi!
Yey! Done it.

Well hi, I think it is to late, looks like your already addicted:)

So I've been here a couple of days. Is there anything I need to know about this site or about ppl here that isn't glaringly obvious?
I am familiar with typical drama that goes on, and chat couples. Etc.
I am hoping to chill out here. I'm not diving head first into threads, although I realise that's what ppl do to make friends.
When I do venture into chat.. I would very much like if ppl would come talk to me. :D
Pretty much the normal stuff you already know.....see you around;)

Welcome Misha.Did Not know you before but there’s always this time. Was joking yesterday about Drawing Breath.
I wondered if you'd smelled something a bit off.. Or maybe I was so ugly/beautiful you couldn't breathe...Glad to hear you have a sense of humour.

Hi Misha000 :D
Trivia - Akshay's message to Misha000 is -........................
Hint - W...... .. ...
Hint - W.....e .o O.C

Well, Have Fun. May you get to spend the best free time possible here. Do participate in the forums tho. There are really awesome people with their threads and loads of love to share, waiting for you :D

Hi Misha000 :D
Trivia - Akshay's message to Misha000 is -........................
Hint - W...... .. ...
Hint - W.....e .o O.C

Well, Have Fun. May you get to spend the best free time possible here. Do participate in the forums tho. There are really awesome people with their threads and loads of love to share, waiting for you :D

Trivia - Nobody had the answer. I was searching for Welcome to OFC!!

I wondered if you'd smelled something a bit off.. Or maybe I was so ugly/beautiful you couldn't breathe...Glad to hear you have a sense of humour.
Not at all.Like to think I’m a honest person.
That’s why I said about your face.I bet behind it you are a beautiful young woman.
I tell it as it is as they say.

Back