You are perfect just how you are

R

RoughDomDaddy

I’m going to tell you a story... something that I hope might help people or might backfire and I’ll be mocked and bullied, then will just change my username once again to get away from the harassment.

When I was in high-l school, I was over weight and when it came to gym class and had to change. My dick was pointed out for being small. I was bullied and made fun of by the guys in the locker room and given a nickname “small dick nick”(I know high school kids are so cleaver rhyming dick with nick). I carried that nickname all throughout high school, made dating impossible.

After high school I started dating eventually i meant a girl who wanted to have sex and was into bdsm, so my first time was bdsm sex (not something I recommend for your first time having sex FYI) I enjoyed the Dom part of the sex and when it came to the sex part I didn’t cum, nerves probably was the reason. So I faked an orgasm and we parted ways, she told me enjoyed the bdsm part of our time but that my dick wasn’t good for “fucking”, and dumped me.

I wanted to learn to be a Dom, my logic if that what I was good at then that’s what I should do to give a woman pleasure. I meet a mentor and started to learn to be a Dom. After a few months I meet a woman who was vanilla, Bad idea when all your “moves” involve kinky stuff. So I powered through and she said I was fine, but didn’t dump me and still wanted to have sex with me. We eventually got married but our sex life drop drastically leading to marital problems.

Why am I bring this painful and humiliating part of my life to light? Sometime ago a few women on a chat were making fun of guys with “small dicks” when in fact they are average like most men (and me), it brought back the treatment I received when I was younger and the humiliation I felt over my body of something I have no control over. So just like those guys that were teased about something that they have no control over. If a man would have commented on a woman’s body, that her breasts were too small, or her ass was too big, or her pussy lips or clit were too big or looked weird. Women would have ripped him apart, but those same women make fun of a guys dick it’s a joke.

So where am I going with this? If it’s not okay for a guy to body shame a woman over something she can’t control, it’s not okay to body shame a guy over something he can’t control. For those of you who feel bad about being average or below average... you are beautiful. You are perfect how you are. Don’t let anyone try to hold you to a standard that makes you feel less then what you are. You are worthy of respect and kindness, both men and women. If this post destroys my rep here and makes to where women loss interest then that’s fine. I’ll live and I’ll move on, because no one should be held to a standard that movies and magazines set as what is “normal” or how someone should look. Thank you

Well written RDD! There is never a time or place where it is OK to judge or be critical of another person's body. I have seen people ruined in here and in real life from body shaming. Dont judge lest you be judged . I hope others take heart to your strong words of truth and wisdom.​

I have to say that what truly matters to me is the soul. I have been guilty of making jokes about penis size but its not what really matters, it was all in fun but maybe I should think about peoples feelings. I think you have tons of courage RDD. And I respect that you shared that story. I feel bad if I have ever hurt someone's feelings about this.

I totally respect your honesty, it's very true that "body shaming " is bad regarding both genders, and as for being judgemental, NOT in here especially as well as in real life once again, i respect you.

Back