Your one wish is granted what it would be??

Hi all... Suppose your only one wish is granted by the God, comment and tell me what it would be.. :)

Hi Nisha! That one is pretty tough. You know I always have difficulty each month balancing out my darn checking account and if God could just help......I sarcastically asked? Just stretching here for a little levity.

But really, If I could ask God one wish, I'd ask God to give everyone eternal wisdom! The possibilities could really be eternal. So many of the problems that we have created for ourselves could be eliminated and we would find the good, the beauty and the greatness of us all working together for the betterment of each other. Yeah, I kinda like that one.

Thanks for asking, it'll be interesting to see what the gang comes up with. Have a great day!
~P

Hi Nisha! That one is pretty tough. You know I always have difficulty each month balancing out my darn checking account and if God could just help......I sarcastically asked? Just stretching here for a little levity.

But really, If I could ask God one wish, I'd ask God to give everyone eternal wisdom! The possibilities could really be eternal. So many of the problems that we have created for ourselves could be eliminated and we would find the good, the beauty and the greatness of us all working together for the betterment of each other. Yeah, I kinda like that one.

Thanks for asking, it'll be interesting to see what the gang comes up with. Have a great day!
~P
Wow that's a good one.... Nice :)

I’d wish for less humans tbh... Less humans and more nature...

Cleaner oceans, less debris, cleaner air... An overall better, healthier planet less contaminated by the pestilence known as humanity?

Either that or maybe for this stupid covoid situation to end so that baby momma could come over and see my new digs first hand and not via cam...

Or maybe I’d wish that I didn’t have an addictive personality? That shit sucks, and not in a pleasant way either... -_-

Even better would be alcohol free sherry... Gawd!!!

Sorry not sorry Js...

If I could have but one wish in my life I would wish the world would say ALL LIVES MATTER. All human life should be sacred and matter. Lets stop seeing color of skin but rather lets look at the soul within. It really hurts me to see the black lives matter t shirts and rioting. All lives have to matter or this world is on a direct non stop flight to hell. Sorry if my soapbox upsets, but maybe we all need to be upset. Hugs

My unique wish would be humans realize how bad they're hurting the planet in every way, especially the ones they absolutely don't care about like having kids. Humans are literally the worst species ever. We're 8 fucking billions of humans, destroying everything precious we're discovering and still people keep making babies for their own selfish and personnal pleasure.

People, stop reproducing that much FFS.

Back