New profile posts

To everyone that knows me.

It is sad to say that this is my last day on the forum, I unexpectedly spent 52 days away. Something that I wasn't planning or expecting, I have been very busy, but also distracted.

Thanks to everyone who was kind and supportive of me when I needed it. You will not be forgotten.
Without you my heart is torn it beats without life without you my days are dull they pass but i cant find joy without you I feel lost and confused and there's a pit in my stomach that wont leave without you the days blend and existence feels heavy without you my lungs fill up but I can't breathe
  • Sad
Reactions: Miss_Pleasure
naughty_brat
naughty_brat
without you it is like trying to show color to a blind person or play a symphony to the deaf I need you for the light to come in I need you to bring my soul back in
Miss_Pleasure
Miss_Pleasure
that was so touchy :(
Back
Top