Free Chat For All
Before Contacting Us, Read The Following
Forewarning: Any message sent to us about
any problem that is already answered on this page will be ignored. Any message
sent to us that we believe is an attempt to compromise another user account will
be ignored. We can not tell you your username, email address, or password, and
messages requesting this information will be ignored.
Will the chat rooms work for me?
- Testing compatibility:
No: Your browser does not support our chat software.
Upgrade your device, operating system, and/or web browser in order to use our
Partial: Your browser will probably only allow text chat.
Try upgrading your operating system and/or web browser if you want to use
webcams and microphones.
Yes: Your browser seems to fully support our chat software.
Note: The above is just a basic script that attempts to determine whether your
web browser is supported. It is not possible to be 100% sure (only about 95%)
that chat is supported on your system unless you join and try it out.
Is chat not supported or not working correctly?
If your system doesn't seem to be supported, don't panic! Upgrading your web
browser is free and easy. Try installing the latest version of either
Google Chrome or
Our chat software works best with devices and browsers that fully support HTML5
support. For best results, use a currently supported operating system and a
modern web browser such as those linked above.
Problems logging in:
- You do not have to be logged in to use the chat rooms.
that you are not connecting through a VPN, proxy, or any other such
Forgot your username or password:
- You can use your email address instead of your username to log in on our
forums. From there, once logged in, you can see your
username toward the top right of the forum page.
- At the forum login form, there is a "forgot your password" link. Click
this, and password reset instructions will be sent to your email
- We will not change your username or password on request. Don't ask. All
such requests will be discarded.
Did not receive confirmation email:
- In the overwhelming majority of cases, this is due to user
- Check your spam/junk mail folder.
- Check your email address.
- Log in to our forum.
- Click your username at the top right.
- Go to Contact Details.
- Make sure your email address is entered correctly -- triple check
- If it is incorrect, fix it, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
- If it appears to be correct, change it anyway (to anything, even if
to something that is incorrect), then click "Save Changes" at the
bottom, then change it back and click "Save Changes" again.
- Either of these things will immediately send a new confirmation email.
- If the problem is not resolved by following these steps, there is
nothing more we can do and there is no reason to contact us. If the
problem is not resolved by following these steps, the problem has occurred
because your email provider, or relays in between, have failed to deliver the
message. We cannot correct errors that occur within services we do not own.
Furthermore, if there are any errors that occur within services we do own,
we are immediately alerted about any errors encountered, and the pending
email will be dispatched automatically when the problem is resolved. Again,
if the above steps do not resolve your problem, there is no reason to
- We cannot manually re-send a confirmation email, and any requests to do so
will be discarded.
- Harassment is not defined as "anything you don't like." Do not attempt to
report another user for "harassment" without specifying exactly what took
- Use the block and ignore functions built into the chat and forums. We will
discard all reports involving personal offenses unless the offending party is
somehow circumventing the block and ignore functions.
- Users who you do not believe are the gender that they say they are are not
guilty of any reportable offense. Any reports of this nature will be ignored.
- Speak with the nearest chat room moderator first. They are there to investigate
problems in real-time.
Your information in use by someone else:
- In cases where you are not a user of our site, but someone who is a user of
our site is sharing your Facebook, Skype, phone number, address, etc: Before
we can investigate, you will need to ask whoever told you that your
information is on our site for some information:
- What is the username of the person who shared your information?
- Did that user share the information on the forums or in chat rooms?
- Which forum or chat room in particular was it?
- Reports without sufficient information for us to act upon will be ignored.