Before Contacting Us, Read The Following
Forewarning: Any message sent to us about any problem that is already answered on this page will be ignored. Any message sent to us that we believe is an attempt to compromise another user account will be ignored. We can not tell you your username, email address, or password, and messages requesting this information will be ignored.
Will the chat rooms work for me?
✘ No: Your browser does not support our chat software. Upgrade your device, operating system, and/or web browser in order to use our chat software.
⚠ Partial: Your browser will probably only allow text chat. Try upgrading your operating system and/or web browser if you want to use webcams and microphones.
❓ Testing your browser...
Note: The above is just a basic script that attempts to determine whether your web browser is supported. It is not possible to be 100% sure (only about 95%) that chat is supported on your system unless you join and try it out.
Is chat not supported or not working correctly?
If your system doesn't seem to be supported, don't panic! Upgrading your web browser is free and easy. Try installing the latest version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox first.
Problems logging in:
- You do not have to be logged in to use the chat rooms.
Forgot your username or password:
- You can use your email address instead of your username to log in on our forums. From there, once logged in, you can see your username toward the top right of the forum page.
- At the forum login form, there is a "forgot your password" link. Click this, and password reset instructions will be sent to your email address.
- We will not change your username or password on request. Don't ask. All such requests will be discarded.
Did not receive confirmation email:
- In the overwhelming majority of cases, this is due to user error.
- Check your spam/junk mail folder.
- Check your email address.
- Log in to our forum.
- Click your username at the top right.
- Go to Contact Details.
- Make sure your email address is entered correctly -- triple check this!
- If it is incorrect, fix it, then click "Save Changes" at the bottom.
- If it appears to be correct, change it anyway (to anything, even if to something that is incorrect), then click "Save Changes" at the bottom, then change it back and click "Save Changes" again.
- Either of these things will immediately send a new confirmation email.
- If the problem is not resolved by following these steps, there is nothing more we can do and there is no reason to contact us. If the problem is not resolved by following these steps, the problem has occurred because your email provider, or relays in between, have failed to deliver the message. We cannot correct errors that occur within services we do not own. Furthermore, if there are any errors that occur within services we do own, we are immediately alerted about any errors encountered, and the pending email will be dispatched automatically when the problem is resolved. Again, if the above steps do not resolve your problem, there is no reason to contact us.
- We cannot manually re-send a confirmation email, and any requests to do so will be discarded.
- Harassment is not defined as "anything you don't like." Do not attempt to report another user for "harassment" without specifying exactly what took place.
- Use the block and ignore functions built into the chat and forums. We will discard all reports involving personal offenses unless the offending party is somehow circumventing the block and ignore functions.
- Users who you do not believe are the gender that they say they are are not guilty of any reportable offense. Any reports of this nature will be ignored.
- Speak with the nearest chat room moderator first. They are there to investigate problems in real-time.
Your information in use by someone else:
- In cases where you are not a user of our site, but someone who is a user of
our site is sharing your Facebook, Skype, phone number, address, etc: Before
we can investigate, you will need to ask whoever told you that your
information is on our site for some information:
- What is the username of the person who shared your information?
- Did that user share the information on the forums or in chat rooms?
- Which forum or chat room in particular was it?
- Reports without sufficient information for us to act upon will be ignored.
If you've been banned, please use the Ban Form to dispute or question the ban, do NOT use the contact form below, it will not be addressed. Only complete the form once, multiple submissions for the same appeal will result in slower processing time.