Peterfun Sep 5, 2026 StillWoody said: This might be my fav of the bunch. And all of the other ones! Click to expand... My friend and my wife's lover, may I post one of your tributes in my gallery?
StillWoody said: This might be my fav of the bunch. And all of the other ones! Click to expand... My friend and my wife's lover, may I post one of your tributes in my gallery?
StillWoody Sep 5, 2026 Peterfun said: My friend and my wife's lover, may I post one of your tributes in my gallery? Click to expand... Sure thing. Thanks for asking.
Peterfun said: My friend and my wife's lover, may I post one of your tributes in my gallery? Click to expand... Sure thing. Thanks for asking.
StillWoody Monday at 8:21 AM Wow, one month later and that ass still makes me go “damnnnn”. I may need to show my appreciation. Again.
Wow, one month later and that ass still makes me go “damnnnn”. I may need to show my appreciation. Again.