How old is too old for this site?

Bullshit @ 50!!! Js... Milf much?!:oops:

Husband is 42 and I am 29 but he cannot do anything
Ever tried teasing tf outta him? Random gropes, pinches, tickles, nibbles and such? Kitten teats my ass daily and it's refreshing, AF! Well either that or get him a toy lol!

Am I wrong
Indeed you are mate... Age is irrelevant. Especially on the interwebby thingy lol!!! Besides... There's a fuck load of women who prefer the more matured gents... True story!;)

I dont just cum I have a mindgasm thats when mind body and spirit all orgasm it doesnt matter what age you are its about the experience enjoy life and live or die trying. I am 59 and I love it

When you start getting birthday cards from the White House, it's probably time to hang it up. Till then, bring it on! (I think they send a card if you reach 100 years old).

That gives me 39 years....I have a little time if someone would care to share it with me

IMG_3234.JPG 62 years old it's too old. My ex I dated on a different chat site that cheated on me in real life is 59 y/o and I'm 27 y/o. This is me looking for an older man 30+ over to be with. Age doesn't matter to me. Any man 30+ and over pm me.

Back