WOW MIND BLOWING SEX

I'm gob smacked

• Take this further

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Or not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does she still want hard cock in her?
She had it mate I've fucked her 5 times. Blind folded her and I fucked her in a completely different way proper hard making her scream like fuck I even choked her as I was fucking her making her keep the blind fold on. I ripped her underwear off . I bent her over fucking her from behind up her ass pulling her head back with her hair . Hard as I have her all 11 inches hard . She screamed please stop it's hurting I told her shut up you dirty fuck cum slag. Pulling her up grabbing her nipples pulling and twisting them. I whispered in her ear I'll fuck you better and harder than your fucking husband . How's my cock feel . You want It tell me I fuck you better than him tell me my big fat cock feels amazing inside you. She started screaming fuck my fat ass harder give me all of your huge cock fuck me harder, harder hurt me , so I did and she still had the blind fold on.

Holy fucking shit! Did you cum inside her?
Absolute loads in all 3 holes when I was cuming in her mouth she tried to turned away so I forced my cock hard down her throat. Telling her fucking suck me you dirty fucking slut I taste better than him pulling her head back making her gag

Oh shit that is hot. So does she want cock and cum inside her?
I'm deffo going to work on
it I'll take it slow but I reckon it's deffo going to happen. Prob try just 1 more man first then work my way up see how many I can get away with.

Chuchasj . Please leave your comments. WOW if she see that 4 men want to fuck her that I would deffo love to happen tell her exactly what you want to her . mmm fuck 4 of us banging her.

She has gone to bed any more comments I'll screen
She would be our sex slave after a few rounds of fucking and cumming inside her
Fuck yeah our fuck slave to use and abuse when ever we want. She gone to bed , I've just been reading through my thread again . OMFG . My cock is hard as fuck thinking about us all fucking the dirty fucking slut. I'm hard but I'm sore and sensative. Thank I'll stop on here for a little bit more then go up stairs pull the covers back and start playing with her she will try push me away but I'll put my hand over her mouth pushing her head into the bed and rip her panties off with my other . Think I might set my phone on video so she can't see it first tho. Spreading her legs I'll slap her pussy right on her clit. mmm

Back