First crush song

My first real crush was when i was 12 her name was jackie and i asked her to dance at our school dance we called it a sokkie on the bangles enternal flame .my real first real love was high school and i asked her out on my brothers party to be my gf her name was janine ,on kylie minouge locomotion she was a fan of her lol . So lets hear yours please

My first crush was Maickel; he was very tall and he drove me anywhere on his bicycle, my arms around his waist. We were 13, classmates, studied together, went to see movies. I can't help but smile when I think of our first slow dance, it was to Different Corner, George Michael.

1st real crush was my first girlfriend when i was 17,yep late starter lol.we grew up in same village and she used to go out with her friends now and then and always listened to this song getting ready.problem was she was getting ready to go see other boys and i kinda knew.always have loved her to bits and always will and still speak and close now.like the song but makes me cringe and still knots my stomach.There maybe i am human lol

@MissMonroe thanks for sharing your wonderfull story and its an amazing song and must say he was a lucky guy having such a beauty on his bike holding on to him
Also thank you for supporting this thread

@Neo7771 yes mate no one will forget their first love 16 plus years last i saw my first real love and still think about her time to time lol and also love youre song love old slow hand and also thank you for supporting this thread

@

When I was 15 my mother wanted me to go live somewhere else. I started living together with my boyfriend at the time who was 18. We went to live in a nearby city and had only one room that was about 15m2. We listened to:

We kept living together for about 5 years and discovered house music together in this place:

When I was 15 my mother wanted me to go live somewhere else. I started living together with my boyfriend at the time who was 18. We went to live in a nearby city and had only one room that was about 15m2. We listened to:

We kept living together for about 5 years and discovered house music together in this place:

Remember all the cheesy 80s songs well,but playimg the house music in the car now.
:)

@MissMonroe thanks for sharing your wonderfull story and its an amazing song and must say he was a lucky guy having such a beauty on his bike holding on to him
Also thank you for supporting this thread

@Neo7771 yes mate no one will forget their first love 16 plus years last i saw my first real love and still think about her time to time lol and also love youre song love old slow hand and also thank you for supporting this thread

@
Thank you for creating this thread, Axel! This is exactly the right time for me to think back to that time.

Lol @MissMonroe good taste in music havent heard the first song in ages heard groovy kind of love today but please dont shoot but not a fan of enya cant stand her music for some reason lol sorry and yes also loved house in my clubbing days still have a few cds somewhere lol

Lol @MissMonroe good taste in music havent heard the first song in ages heard groovy kind of love today but please dont shoot but not a fan of enya cant stand her music for some reason lol sorry and yes also loved house in my clubbing days still have a few cds somewhere lol
All of these songs hit the number 1 position in my country at the time; very mainstream. The house was not mainstream at all.

How often did you went clubbing?

Its a pleasure @MissMonroe i was listening to some old cds of mine when i heard my first crush fav song thats how this thread got started ( ok there was a few beers involved as well lol ) but really glad you like it and hope it brings back good memories for you all

Most of my twenties and late teens lol @ missmonroe cant remember all the club hits names think its time to get out the old cds lol and maybe a thread fav club hits of the 90 what do you guys think ?

Not a promblem will only do it over tbee weekend have to find my old cds first so i can get my fav songs names again lol

Back