Build your perfect woman/ man Choose Wisely you only have $5

Faithful & Romantic

Looks aren't the most important. Neither are height or a great body.. Wealth is nice but it can't buy you happiness or love. Everyone's definition of smart is different, all I care is that my other half has common sense (like not forgetting to check the gas gauge, LOL!) Being great in bed and being funny are things that I think naturally happen when you find your other half.

$3 faithful
$1 funny

Thats all i need. Im not smart so doesnt matter. I think the great im bed comes naturally when ypu comnect with a person and learn what eachother likes etc.... plus im good in bed anway so atleast one of is will be.

I just want someone to be faithful and make me laugh everyday. Look can fade but being fun bubbly and great to be around will never go away !!!

$3 faithful
$1 funny

Thats all i need. Im not smart so doesnt matter. I think the great im bed comes naturally when ypu comnect with a person and learn what eachother likes etc.... plus im good in bed anway so atleast one of is will be.

I just want someone to be faithful and make me laugh everyday. Look can fade but being fun bubbly and great to be around will never go away !!!
Awwwwwwww thanks for describing me boo:oops:

Back