What are you up to right now?

My new sofas arrived! Blaaaady gorgeous!

However, they've given me someone else's footstool, and can neither confirm or deny if they actually made mine! I ordered navy velvet sofas and footstool, so why do I have a manky grey leather one that is £300 cheaper?!

Theyre trying to tell me i have to wait until May 30th for my footstool. But surely the colours won't match because it will be different batch fabric?!

They're also adamant I have to pay for my footstool from now. Why would I pay for a product that doesn't exist?!

Fuuuuming

Last edited:
I just want to go to sleep. Worked a dubble again. I've had 4 hrs of sleep in two days. These MF need to understand I'm not a 25 yr old Jarhead anymore. I'm old I need sleep hahah I always say no more but I'll do it again. Cause I'm the only one who won't fall asleep on duty. Haha. That's sad about young people today

I just want to go to sleep. Worked a dubble again. I've had 4 hrs of sleep in two days. These MF need to understand I'm not a 25 yr old Jarhead anymore. I'm old I need sleep hahah I always say no more but I'll do it again. Cause I'm the only one who won't fall asleep on duty. Haha. That's sad about young people today
Hey, I'm young, I'm 27!

I'm not anymore Gabgab. I'm drinking crown Soni can sleep haha. But I like being in here chatting with y'all . I love the picture you post and the funny shit you say haha

Oh that's cool as hell . Your a RN squid haha. Do the Royal Marines pick on y'all like we do our Navy haha

Back