You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Amogh_2007_
19yrs(20/08/2007) trimmed 6 inches(15.24cm) 4 inches(10.16cm) girth brown n pink tip uncut here, bangalore kannada hindu brahmin virgin am (acting) innocent(teach me wtever you want) minimum 38.12secs
Straight but I have sucked my cousin's dick as punishment when I was 13 and he was 18(we were dirty from our childhood whenever we met being dirty jerking off, one day i annoyed him to suck my dick so he got annoyed made me suck his, only halfway no deepthroat or bj)
I have tried to finger myself(with a small back stratching stick also)
I have tasted my cum and piss once(since I was bored and curious)
I like missionary butterfly and anvil positions and i SIMPLY like bdsm, ballbusting and dp(if I were bi or gay)
I have 39 pics and videos(my nudes, ass, balls, rubberbanded balls, pillow fucking, jerking off and cumming etc)
Birthday
Aug 20, 2007
(Age: 19)
Occupation
student
Gender
Male
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Gender Identity
Man
Relationship Status
Single
Looking For
Chat
Friends
Flirting
Sexting
Role play
Video / Voice Chat
Age open to (minimum)
18
Languages
English
Trophies
1
First Message
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.