Clyde_Cooper

Late 40s but not a grumpy old prick yet . 420 friendly but not a drinker or cigarette smoker. I am more into sex now than ever before. I like animals, nature, cooking, music and books.
Birthday
July 22
Location
Ontario Canada
Occupation
Cannabis industry
Gender
Male
Sexual Orientation
Polysexual
Gender Identity
Man
Self-described Expression
Masculine
Relationship Status
Married
Looking For
  1. Chat
  2. Friends
  3. Networking
  4. Flirting
  5. Sexting
  6. Role play
  7. Video / Voice Chat
  8. Attention
  9. A cup of tea
  10. Ask me
Age open to (minimum)
18
Age open to (maximum)
75
Zodiac
Cancer
BDSM
Ask me
Body Type
Average
Stature
Tall
Languages
English
Personality
Ambivert
Faith
Spiritual
Politics
Ask me
Kinks and Fetishes
Performing oral sex on people, ass eating, feet, Cock rings , cumshots, sexting
Role Play Interests
I have not done much but I'm open minded and like new experiences but I like being dominated by women
Music Interests
Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Autechre, Venetian Snares, the Melvins, Ween, Primus
Sports Interests
None
Hobbies and Pastime
Cannabis breeder and Multi instrumentalist
Other Interests
Psychedelics as medicine

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 5

    Keeps Coming Back

    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top