Recent content by GingerBear

  1. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Give me a kiss
  2. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    CR
  3. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Cynthia Rothrock
  4. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Surprised Kaley sees me doing something naughty
  5. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Wonder woman
  6. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Billie eilish
  7. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Hotties
  8. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Wish this was me
  9. GingerBear

    From A to Z

    Let's create something together... A nice roleplay with scenes we like. Pm me and let's brainstorm ideas, sharing our kinks and limits.
  10. GingerBear

    Hello hallo aloha

    Lonely dishwasher who loves roleplay. I'm now 43 years old, single, bi curious ginger bear type man. I have my moments and I can be funny. Loves reading. Favourite singer: Lara Fabian. I have been on sites like this before and sometimes you can find genuine connections and sometimes...
Back
Top