Recent content by Montycum

  1. M

    Me

    Oh want to send you picks of my hard cock, roll over while I kiss and lick your ass, my cock so hard, feel my tongue licking feel it your pussy so hot, wet, I'm still licking your ass, now eat your wet pussy, oh my cock so hard, your so wet, sit on my face
  2. M

    Me

    Oh I will wet your panties for me. I will stroke for you, I hope we are friends, who will play together, might send pics if interested. I like yours my tongue gets hard want to spoon you,
  3. M

    Jacking off

    Hi I am Senior Masturbator, like to sex text chat jack off, Will get back with you, death in family. Been crazy around here. DM me
  4. M

    Me

    I am a Senior Masturbator I've playing with my Dick, jacking off. Let's be sex text chat make your panties wet, my cock hard. DM me
  5. M

    Senior Masturbator

    I will get back with you. Had death in family, been crazy around here. I will get back, am retired and ny cock needs played with, like reading Erotic turn on stories, wet pussies, stroking hard Dicks, Cum, all kinds of sex, even dick in panties, sucking licking wet panties, hope this makes you...
  6. M

    Fucking crazy..I can feel it deep inside my pussy.. ❤❤❤

    Oh I am going deep my hard cock in and out of your pussy in and out of my hand, oh want to CUM all over you. Senior Masturbator stroking off. My finger buried deep in your ass
  7. M

    Senior Masturbator

    Looking for sexting, chats,
  8. M

    Senior masturbator

    How often do you get to play with your dick? This my only time I have had time to get on my old PC, still have a full day to get stuff done. Leave me personal letters chats. Just trying to picture you bulge in your shorts hard cock, I am rubbing my nipples cock hard it has been a long while for...
  9. M

    Senior masturbator

    Well y wife lost interest in sex, health issues, she works I am retired, she goes to work I watch porn, I have accounts on many sites, chat and stroke. Add me to friends so we can text, I am 75 my cock hard now, rubbing my nipples thinking how hard your cock might be getting, Mine hard had a...
  10. M

    New lesbians?

    i just like to stroke off with all am horny and my dick responds. Lets be friends
  11. M

    Senior masturbator

    Hello so sorry for the delay, am a busy senior lately, will respond, leave messages and will respond send me letters, like to be your friend tell me more, I like playing with my dick
  12. M

    Senior masturbator

    Hello sorry for being late can't always get on, a busy senior, leave messages and will respond when I can, or am playing with my hard dick
  13. M

    Senior masturbator

    Like to chat with others male and female contact me like friends to respond with
  14. M

    These tits weigh so much

    Laying here looki ng and stroking
  15. M

    Hiya

    Hi I like to stroke off looking, let's be friends
Back
Top