Recent content by mostly_depressed

  1. mostly_depressed

    I am kinda sick

    I dont give up from life, i just dont have any hope for my sexual and romantic life thats all. Maybe living in isolation will be better for my emotions. Thanks for your support mate
  2. mostly_depressed

    I am kinda sick

    I have tried it mate and as you know there is not a real perfect treatment for these kind of issues. You just try and poison yourself with other type of drugs that psychiatrist gave it to you and hope for the best. Believe me it is easy to just let it go.
  3. mostly_depressed

    I am kinda sick

    After all the experiences i had and all the doctors i have talked i am sure that i am beyond repair. I dont know how this happend or get evolved inside me. Maybe because of i got molested by a relative when i was a child maybe its just happens and there is no explanation to it. Being a...
  4. mostly_depressed

    Life is ugly

    Maybe it is. After all that happen i dont even think that much. But i dont know if i am someones "somebody".
  5. mostly_depressed

    Life is ugly

    I get you. I didnt said you were being rude. Its just who i am. I cant change my look or my behaviour. I dont think i am a shitty person but sometimes people just dont like you and its happening to me over and over.
  6. mostly_depressed

    Life is ugly

    I accepted it a long time ago but it didnt give me any positivity. Just acceptance of who i am.
  7. mostly_depressed

    Life is ugly

    Who are you and why do i have a doppleganger lol
  8. mostly_depressed

    Life is ugly

    I dont know why do i write down all of my issues that no one gives a fuck but i am gonna write them down anyways. First of all the world is an ugly place for ugly people. Life is allready hard by itself even harder if you are an ugly mf like me. The shit you took from daily things, punches hard...
Back
Top