Recent content by Ozmaster

  1. O

    hehe

    Hey cutie ;)
  2. O

    Looking for an online slave

    Bi male dom here in my mid 20’s. I’m looking for an online slave with few limits, of any gender whose under 40 years old and very eager to obey and submit. Performing on private video calls is essential.
  3. O

    Hi I am Lola and I love anal and am looking for a daddy

    What a delicious ass you have darling ;)
  4. O

    looking for sm1 who doesn't mind youth...

    Sounds interesting, wanna talk about details in DM’s?
  5. O

    Is stink your kink.

    For me, I love the idea of a woman sniffing my musky crotch and getting it over her face. It’s partly why I only shower twice a week
  6. O

    I have leaked my Bangladeshi school whore gf

    It’s not loading :(
  7. O

    Hii

    Well, aren’t you a cute girl!
  8. O

    Athira here,

    Your ass looks great in those jeans
  9. O

    Want a slave to use and hurt however I want

    Then crawl into my DM’s, mutt
  10. O

    Do people really like femboys???

    Yeesssss!
  11. O

    self-introduction

    And what a pretty whore you are!
  12. O

    New boi

    Well aren’t you a cute little toy ;)
  13. O

    Come to mistress

    Male online dom here, I’m looking for new subs
  14. O

    Introduction

    Perth Australia 24
  15. O

    Introduction

    A roleplay huh? A submissive one?
Back
Top