Recent content by Princess_Spider-Fan

  1. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Memes and Beautiful People

    This one's for the dads
  2. Princess_Spider-Fan

    He's vs She's counting game

    300! (This is Sparta!)
  3. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Memes and Beautiful People

    *23 year old me
  4. Princess_Spider-Fan

    One Thing You Like/Love...

    ARSON! I mean what?
  5. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Kiss handshake hug or fuck, ass slap. Or anything else.

    I can say murder, right? I got no reason, I just want to say murder regardless of who's above me lol
  6. Princess_Spider-Fan

    The “ing” game

    Flatlining...you know...like when your on your death bed
  7. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Memes and Beautiful People

    No one ever gave me "the talk"
  8. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Memes and Beautiful People

    "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise" - Some old man in the dessert
  9. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Memes and Beautiful People

    With the recent passing of Peter Cullen aka Optimus Prime, it got me thinking about another voice from our childhoods. Kevin Conroy aka Batman
  10. Princess_Spider-Fan

    Dolly, Frank-N-Futter, Optimus Prime

    These past three days we lost three LENGENDARY icons. First we lost the LEGENDARY singer Dolly Parton, then the next day we lost the GOAT Tim Curry, and now today we lost the voice of everyone's childhood LENGENDARY GOAT Peter Cullen. May they all rest in peace
  11. Princess_Spider-Fan

    What I’m listening to...

    "Do not grieve. Soon I shall be one with the Matrix. Whenever you look at the stars, think of one of them as my soul." RIP Peter Cullen, the man who gave Optimus Prime his legendary voice
Back
Top