For the emotions and feelings inside me
The things that need to be supported
I need someone to be mushy-gushy with me
To be there with me
To be there for me
To LOVE me
To HOLD me close...

--
This is another one that I wrote during one of the tough times I had a few years ago, specifically in regards to my emotions. It's kind of awkward, weird, and disjointed, but that really shows the sharp contrast between what most people see (my titanium shell) and everything else (emotions and feelings inside). It also stems from me being habitually and chronically alone. Not that I'm desperate to have someone by my side all the time, but there are times where I definitely would've wanted someone...
--

I know these feelings. I come off as tough and sarcastic. Sandrock gets to see the side of me that I call "weak". The side that at times wants to give up and cry. It's nice to have someone who encourages and supports us. It's nice when the world feels like it is closing in around us to have someone hold us.

Omg this asshat needs to go away ^^^

I <3 you, Thang 2!

I can relate to this on so many levels. I hide most of my true feelings from the people I talk to on here, even ones I consider friends. Sometimes, it's hard to tell others how you really feel (like how you said you have a shell. I also have one), but when you find someone you can talk to, oh my god, it's great. Helps me feel a little better, at least.

Back