New here

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
HI, My name really is Tabatha, I'm 19, live in Ma, with my 2 brothers, and my mom and dad. I'm 5'8" tall and have always had a weakness for older men which at times brings out my naturally submissive side, but they don't seem to mind. OH, and in case you're wondering... "it's" shaved and always has been.. lol
001.jpg

Last edited:
hi tabatha you are a very beautiful lady would enjoy chatting with you

HI, My name really is Tabatha, I'm 19, live in Ma, with my 2 older brothers, and my mom and dad. I'm 5'8" tall and have always had a weakness for older men which at times brings out my naturally submissive side, but they don't seem to mind. OH, and in case you're wondering... "it's" shaved and always has been.. lol
View attachment 36589

Hi Tabatha!! You look amazing! I'm 53 and i'd love to chat with you!

HI, My name really is Tabatha, I'm 19, live in Ma, with my 2 older brothers, and my mom and dad. I'm 5'8" tall and have always had a weakness for older men which at times brings out my naturally submissive side, but they don't seem to mind. OH, and in case you're wondering... "it's" shaved and always has been.. lol
View attachment 36589

Hey ,am i old enough at 52 to interest you?

Attachments

• IMG_20200829_193849.jpg
    IMG_20200829_193849.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200830_042503.jpg
    IMG_20200830_042503.jpg
    817 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Tabatha you will find a lot of older men that would be willing to fulfill any needs you have especially this guy.

Welcome to ofc Tabatha.

A silly question if I may? Well I’ll just ask cause I tend to do as I want either way... What is “it” when referring to being shaved? Just curious is all...

Nice lips btw...

View attachment 36589
Good Morning Tabatha, i'm liking your pic very much, sweet looking gurl, beautiful eyes and lips..

View attachment 36589

Your tits are not that much big according to your attitude. What size would you prefer for a dick
And what's your favourite sex position ?

If you have to ask you're too young to know
Far from it actually but I shall confess I adore being a dumbass. It’s so lovely having someone open up and reveal themselves isn’t it?

Clearly you meant you shave your pussy, that’s obvious. I just prefer it when people are blunt.

View attachment 36589
hi your sexy and pretty

View attachment 36589
What a sexy dirty little slut you are. You just got me throbbin for you.

View attachment 36589
Hi babe im 19 and horny, do u have snap or Kik to have fun?

Back