Unexpected occurrence.

Minxiie

OFC Regular
I know I wrote a confession yesterday but I felt I had to write this one also.

So I woke up in bed naked today with my husband after we had sex the night before, he got dressed and then went to work and I went to get out of bed after he left. Only noticing the curtains to the bedroom were open as I climb out of bed I notice out the corner of my eye the next door neighbours son who's 19 was sneakily watching me while pretending to work on his computer as I was slipping into my bra and underwear.

I pretended not to notice that he could see everything I was doing (I was enjoying it slightly though) and I decided to slip them on really slowly, bending over as I slowly slide my underwear up, knowing I was very exposed to him. I then stood straight, softly caressing my boobs before putting on my bra. I did play around quite a bit pulling up various lingerie that I knew he could see, pretending to think about what I may later tonight. It was a lot of fun being a little tease to him, posing in front of the mirror as he watched as I was still a little turned on from the night before. I also readjusted my bra pulling out my boobs so he could see before slipping them back in.

Will be interesting if we ever talk in the future again, I'll just pretend to he never noticed anything. Who knows, if it happens again I may slip on some sheer lingerie with stockings.

Wasn't planning on writing another but I didn't expect this today.
hey.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE the way you have written this for us to pore over, it would not surprise me if the poor boy never masturbated while watching your show, you're such a tease and hopefully you showed your husband that night just how horny you still were, sheer lingerie all day long for me to see too x

LOVE the way you have written this for us to pore over, it would not surprise me if the poor boy never masturbated while watching your show, you're such a tease and hopefully you showed your husband that night just how horny you still were, sheer lingerie all day long for me to see too x
Awww thank you, well it was when I woke up a few hours ago so I haven't had that opportunity yet. If it happens again it will be the sheer lingerie thats going on with stockings :p

Another amazing tale! I'm looking forward to reading more of your adventures ;)
Also, where is this window? sounds like an amazing show! xx

p.s. todays outfit is great

I know I wrote a confession yesterday but I felt I had to write this one also.

So I woke up in bed naked today with my husband after we had sex the night before, he got dressed and then went to work and I went to get out of bed after he left. Only noticing the curtains to the bedroom were open as I climb out of bed I notice out the corner of my eye the next door neighbours son who's 19 was sneakily watching me while pretending to work on his computer as I was slipping into my bra and underwear.

I pretended not to notice that he could see everything I was doing (I was enjoying it slightly though) and I decided to slip them on really slowly, bending over as I slowly slide my underwear up, knowing I was very exposed to him. I then stood straight, softly caressing my boobs before putting on my bra. I did play around quite a bit pulling up various lingerie that I knew he could see, pretending to think about what I may later tonight. It was a lot of fun being a little tease to him, posing in front of the mirror as he watched as I was still a little turned on from the night before. I also readjusted my bra pulling out my boobs so he could see before slipping them back in.

Will be interesting if we ever talk in the future again, I'll just pretend to he never noticed anything. Who knows, if it happens again I may slip on some sheer lingerie with stockings.

Wasn't planning on writing another but I didn't expect this today.
View attachment 51192
Fucking tease me

I wish I was your neighbour. I love teasing the woman over the road from me but not sure how much she actually sees.

Last edited:
Back