Did u ever get footjob ? :)

I had a girl give me a foot job in school close were on so not sure if it counts but it was awesome. In class gave it a little more excitement

oh thats so hot story haha:) describe her technique of footjob:)
She removed her shoes and put them on my lap asking me to run them as they hurt. She put them in my crotch and when she felt me get hard kept on going. I don't know if there was much technique but ad a young kid it didn't take long for me to cum.

She removed her shoes and put them on my lap asking me to run them as they hurt. She put them in my crotch and when she felt me get hard kept on going. I don't know if there was much technique but ad a young kid it didn't take long for me to cum.
ohh ;) my first footjob when i was 17, my ex bf just slided and slaped my toes and soles with his tip ;)

ohh ;) my first footjob when i was 17, my ex bf just slided and slaped my toes and soles with his tip ;)
I was to shy at the time never did get up the courage again or to ask her out. She kept teasing me after that asking if I would rub her feet but never did give me a footjob again.

Love to feel a girls ties rub and caress my tip

I was to shy at the time never did get up the courage again or to ask her out. She kept teasing me after that asking if I would rub her feet but never did give me a footjob again.

Love to feel a girls ties rub and caress my tip
oh thats cool story :) thx for sharing

Guys did you ever get footjob ? describe how it was :) Would like to know about your feelings during getting footjob ..
Not a very attractive idea. I don't want feet near my crotch, thanks. Not sure why anyone would want a footjob when hands (or better yet, a pussy) are far more capable of providing pleasure.

It’s more the pressure of them
On me where I get the kick I like trying to force my cock between the toes. Do live a nice pair f feet! You soooo cute too girl :p

Back