friends ( and gifrlfriends) wanted

Midnightgirl

OFC Regular
hi all
i am looking for some friends here
take no notice of my followers list anyone can follow me doesnt mean many of the 144 talk to me though. maybe 3 at most.

would like to get to know people better and see how things go from there
i am open to taking a girlfriend if anyone is interested

my interests are movies holidays and stockcars. i also enjoy reading online travel forums etc i can speak a little spanish as go there 3 or 4 times a year.

i also have mental issues at times so any potential friend or girlfriend would need to bear with me when i have my down times and my mind goes awol.

genuine and sincere enquiries only please,thank you

Last edited:
hello
hi all
take no notice of my followers list anyone can follow me doesnt mean many of the 144 talk to me though. maybe 3 at most.

my interests are movies holidays and stockcars. i also enjoy reading online travel forums etc i can speak a little spanish as go there 3 or 4 times a year.

i also have mental issues at times so any potential friend or girlfriend would need to bear with me when i have my down times and my mind goes awol.

baby can we have a chat and do you have hangout?

hi all

hello

baby can we have a chat and do you have hangout?
Hi there sweetheart I like your profile and I feel we may be looking for the same thing! I have my mental issues too and have had such a hard time connecting with someone would truly understands... Maybe we could chat?

rich babes? me? see even more unpopular. I get a typo and my Sarah is gorgeous .... :(

nibbles on opposite end of cheesy fry. Looks like the Disney ... Lady and the Tramp eating spaghetti. Which is which, dear? I am comfortable being either :D

Kitties and belly rubs go together. And food is a given. I think we have something here

*rolls around on my back* yaaaasssss I believe we do too. *takes the rest of the food and hide with me* but since I'm a bit hungry right now I shall take the rest of the starchy edibles.

Back