Milf Butthole X College Boys: Beach Edition

FatAssMilf

OFC Regular
Weather was lovely so I took a trip to the beach, and there were so many cute college boys! They're all so bold these days, and I love it!

I went over and introduced myself to some of them, and within a few minutes of chatting I had a hand on each ass cheek, groping my big bouncy butt!

One of them even asked me to lay down so he could take a selfie with my butt!

When I left, one of them invited me to a house party they were hosting later tonight. Now, question is do I go over and get gangbanged by hot college studs, or not?

RDT_20230211_1842117927702354200544694.jpg

Weather was lovely so I took a trip to the beach, and there were so many cute college boys! They're all so bold these days, and I love it!

I went over and introduced myself to some of them, and within a few minutes of chatting I had a hand on each ass cheek, groping my big bouncy butt!

One of them even asked me to lay down so he could take a selfie with my butt!

When I left, one of them invited me to a house party they were hosting later tonight. Now, question is do I go over and get gangbanged by hot college studs, or not?

View attachment 65376
Love that ass. And in answer to the question. Why wouldn’t you?

Trick question haha. Of course I'm going. A lot of 18 year old virgins are about to have the best day of their life.
You give so much to that local community. You deserve an award….. maybe multiple… maybe all over your face?

You give so much to that local community. You deserve an award….. maybe multiple… maybe all over your face?
This award that you're talking about is one I've won many times. I'm sure my mouth, pussy, ass, and feet will receive another prize tonight. The boys definitely seem eager to award me.

Back