Search results

  1. Clyde_Cooper

    Wtf

    I wouldn't consider that a problem at all, or at least it's one of those good problems
  2. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Yep that's pretty much awesome.
  3. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Here's another cock
  4. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Thanks for the points. I'll trade pics with you anytime you want.
  5. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    I would love to see a picture of your pussy afterwards
  6. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Oh yeah I came hard
  7. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    You're so fucking hot. I'd love to taste you and feel your thighs clamping around my head. You have a sexy pussy, it's so fuckable looking.
  8. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Well hopefully I'll get to see a picture of your pussy after the tribute. God damn your pussy looks tight as fuck, I'd barely get my thick cock inside before I feel like cumming all over that bush and your stomach.
  9. Clyde_Cooper

    I need help

    How should I help
  10. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Oh it's cumming soon. I keep looking at that gorgeous pussy imagining what it would feel like to enter it and fuck you doggy style after you have a nice weekend of cumming hard all over my face
  11. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    I'd love to see you bending over and spreading those ass cheeks while I am cleaning you up. I bet you taste delicious
  12. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    You're so thin and delicate, I'd love to feel that sexy body writhing all over my face and moaning while I eat your pussy while you grind into me. You're such a gorgeous woman. It would be an honor to perform this on you. Afterwards I'd lick your pussy juice off of my fingers just to savour the...
  13. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    I'm nervous, I want to do a good job for you
  14. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Hang on a second I'm making a collage with your pics so I can get a good view
  15. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Yep
  16. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    So wet and tight and delicious looking.
  17. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    Oh yeah it's on
  18. Clyde_Cooper

    Daddy cock is in need

    I bet that cock needs a release. Very nice looking and thick. I'd love to feel it blasting loads in my throat and mouth
  19. Clyde_Cooper

    Anyone wanna talk about feet

    Yes I would love to talk about those sexy feet
  20. Clyde_Cooper

    I want to hear your fantasies

    I definitely like what I'm seeing so far from you. I'd love to see you playing with yourself if you're interested and comfortable
Back
Top