?

Isn’t the whole point of this thread what they would do if you were naked in front of them? Every other guy talked about touching you and you didn’t react that way.
This is my thread ok. I can react the way I did I’m picky on some post of what they post and how they post it

This is my thread ok. I can react the way I did I’m picky on some post of what they post and how they post it
I’m just pointing out that he said nothing different than any other guy in this thread to warrant that kinda reaction.

You should be clearer in your original post if there is something specific you are looking for that’s going to cause you to be deliberately rude if they don’t follow that. Otherwise, you could have just simply said you weren’t interested.

Last edited:
I’m just pointing out that he said nothing different than any other guy in this thread to warrant that kinda reaction.

You should be clearer in your original thread if there is something specific you are looking for that’s going to cause you to be deliberately rude if they don’t follow that. Otherwise, you could have just simply said you weren’t interested.
Or maybe just not react to the comment. I think the guys on here often get a hard time from the ladies. And, from everything I know about men - and I'm ancient so I have some life experience, lol - they have feelings and many have a lot of the bodily insecurities that besiege us women. I just try to always be kind.

You should be clearer in your original post if there is something specific you are looking for that’s going to cause you to be deliberately rude if they don’t follow that. Otherwise, you could have just simply said you weren’t interested.
I edited my thread on page one

Back