3 way curious open forum

shelly2inme

OFC Regular
It has cum to my attention that large numbers of people that have never tried a 3way are 3way curious. So if you are 3way curious you can post your 3way questions here. Or if you have already taken the plunge then you can share your experience here. Of course there are many possible combinations for 3ways like, two space aliens and one human, butt to keep it simple let's focus on MFM and FMF to get started.

Let's put it down to the 'busy' holiday weekend!
Will be flooded soon surely lol
What is a holiday weekend without a 3way? Just a turkey fest? I think it is a good time to give people something to be thankful for. Thank you thank you thank you.

No holiday weekend here, but a three way with my bath and a good book sounds pretty damn enticing right about now!

No holiday weekend here, but a three way with my bath and a good book sounds pretty damn enticing right about now!
Never thought of reading a book after a 3way. I wonder what book I would be in the mood for? I will have to give that some thought.

That could be seen as ending in a 4way, interesting. Maybe it needs a modern rewriting session to change a couple of the genders to make it suitable for the ‘horny’ crowd of this world.

I did try a mmf threeway with a girl I liked and her current boyfriend. While it was fun at first it just seemed to get awkward really quickly. Would try it again but probably not with someone I had genuine feelings about because it is too easy to get hurt in that situation.

I did try a mmf threeway with a girl I liked and her current boyfriend. While it was fun at first it just seemed to get awkward really quickly. Would try it again but probably not with someone I had genuine feelings about because it is too easy to get hurt in that situation.
Yes, a 3way is more complex and there are emotions and issues that don't exist with a two way. On the other hand, if we apply that same principle it would also be true that masturbation is the least complex way to get off. Adding just one person creates a new dynamic and emotional issues. So, one is easy, two is complex and three is very complex. But, just as two is better than one, three is better than two... if you have the right people with the right chemistry. But I agree, MORE is not always BETTER.

Honestly, I've always wanted to have a threesome with another couple. Im not gay, but th thought of a couple using me for their fun, such a turn on. Id let them do what ever they want to me.

Did some threesomes in college. My roommate and I both liked the same man so we ended up in that threesome. Then later on I loved the fact that two men were both very into me and took advantage of that situation. After marriage my husband and I got to experience being sexual with another couple and even getting into swinging.

I would love to try mfm... me and two total strangers. To experience new things and get adored by two men... and have double cum loads all over my face and thick lipped mouth.

I was curious about mfm when I was studying at university 10 years ago, Even both been best friends since Kindergarten, they were afraid to touch each other. Sex only works if all have fun. Because they didn't have any fun I called it of. I didn't care because back then I already preferred Sex with girls. Last year we meet again at a event and after laughing about it they asked me if I would give it another try but I said no sorry, girls only for 8years now. They where shocked and asked if they triggered it I said no I already was bi at this time. . The second shock came when they realised that they could have had a FFM back then.

ive always fantasized about having an unexpected threesome with 2 girls. Being in a scenario where you'd never think sex was going to happen then all of sudden everything just lines up right and we all really get into it.

Back