W

whitepantieman

Someone to play with.
Male or female.
Slim.
Maybe crossdress together.
Or you pantie peeing.
Cornwall UK Only.
Not for male sex-but a cock in panties I love teasing.

DO like your style, more to this than sex, feeling and stroking is even better, as for peeing..MMmmm
Hardest bit is finding someone in Cornwall to play with.
But I enjoy cam teasing sometimes exposing white panties and small cock.

Hardest bit is finding someone in Cornwall to play with.
But I enjoy cam teasing sometimes exposing white panties and small cock.
That's always how it happens, so much to offer and nobody to take the offer up, same in Worcestershire too, LOVING your exposure in profile pic, teasing but beautiful..

I enjoy teasing.
But most want to see a cock first.
And I prefer teasing before showing.
But no one can please everyone.
Have you ever wore panties or wanted too.

In my opinion, much rather not seeing cock right away ... The teasing just makes it even more exciting, it's the look of the slight bulge appearing inside the panties... I have tried "experimenting" with slipping into her panties, initially it felt so wrong, but am i strange when i say that i enjoyed the feeling?

In my opinion, much rather not seeing cock right away ... The teasing just makes it even more exciting, it's the look of the slight bulge appearing inside the panties... I have tried "experimenting" with slipping into her panties, initially it felt so wrong, but am i strange when i say that i enjoyed the feeling?
Its never wrong if you enjoy wearing panties.Wear tights too. And a dress. You will enjoy that.

If you see me on pm me and I show my teasing behaviour. Tell me what would turn you on.

Its never wrong if you enjoy wearing panties.Wear tights too. And a dress. You will enjoy that.
I have never tried a dress, but HAVE worn tights, sometimes with and tried without panties, have a wife that would disagrre with me wearing, and due to lockdown she is also at home which can hold me back

If you see me on pm me and I show my teasing behaviour. Tell me what would turn you on.
I would LOVE to pm you, but as i mentioned, wife is at home, uptown for 10 minutes , so i would like to take you up on your offer when she goes back to work, as for what turns me on, even the pic you have as profile sets my heart racing

I have never tried a dress, but HAVE worn tights, sometimes with and tried without panties, have a wife that would disagrre with me wearing, and due to lockdown she is also at home which can hold me back
Lockdown is a pain-I find to video with the right person its a turn on.Have you any photos of you or wife in panties.I love up dress videos too that I watch-white panties under tights was what my ex gf used to wear-Think that is where I got the idea from.She had small tits but I love small tits.

I would LOVE to pm you, but as i mentioned, wife is at home, uptown for 10 minutes , so i would like to take you up on your offer when she goes back to work, as for what turns me on, even the pic you have as profile sets my heart racing
Mostly evenings I cam-but I will try one day when your wife goes shopping.
I would love someone to stroke me while I am dressed.Maybe one day I might get an offer.

Lockdown is a pain-I find to video with the right person its a turn on.Have you any photos of you or wife in panties.I love up dress videos too that I watch-white panties under tights was what my ex gf used to wear-Think that is where I got the idea from.She had small tits but I love small tits.
AAwww, that is something i haven't got sadly, no pics of us and no cam, that's such a shame as i was beginning to like chatting to you, white under tights sounds so nice, it was good seeing your ex gf giving yo some tips, i'm SO happy for you x

Reactions: Sig
Mostly evenings I cam-but I will try one day when your wife goes shopping.
I would love someone to stroke me while I am dressed.Maybe one day I might get an offer.
Wow, would you return the favour at the same time if you found somebody to stroke you while dressed, what i meant was would it be a mutual stroking, and would you prefer the other to be dressed too, just asking

Wow, would you return the favour at the same time if you found somebody to stroke you while dressed, what i meant was would it be a mutual stroking, and would you prefer the other to be dressed too, just asking
I like stroking and prefer someone dressed-But even in just panties and tights would be fine.
I know I want to be played with.
But as yet not happened.

I like stroking and prefer someone dressed-But even in just panties and tights would be fine.
I know I want to be played with.
But as yet not happened.
The idea of that scenario sounds so nice, God how i wish the wife wasn't here, i feel as if i could chat to you all day, i feel for you intensely tha you haven't found anyone...

Back