A Formal Introduction

C

Cyli_19

I really never fully introduced myself. I came on the site and just started talking. My horny ass just couldn't stop wanting to talk to girls that I didn't know about, or utilize, the OFC forums!

A Little About Me:
Well, for starters... I'm 20 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I'm also a short-lived Navy veteran who was discharged; I'm doing my best trying to get back into the military!

Hobbies:
My main hobbies would be video games and music. I stream video games on my Twitch channel and post highlights on my YouTube channel. To avoid self-promotion, in case that's not allowed, I'm not going to link them. Ask me privately and I'll link them! It's currently only Fortnite, but Call of Duty: Black Ops IV comes out soon and I'm for sure going to cop a lot of content!

As far as music goes, I bought a guitar back in 2016 and I'm self-teaching myself with the aid of videos and apps. I'm also a self-taught experienced percussionist of eight years and a self-taught amateur pianist of seven years.

Honorable Mentions Thus Far:
I've met a lot of people on OnlineFreeChat so far. Many of them were guests, because I was a horny little asshole when I first joined. Still am, won't lie... but I am going to funnel my horny behavior elsewhere and just be on here thanks to the friends I made, listed below in no particular order:
  • @PrincessKitten You were the first person who introduced me to OFC and I thank you for not treating me like shit! Haha...
  • @TheThunder Even though you can be annoying as fuck with your horny behavior, you still have your moments and you're a lot of fun to talk to!
  • @Abuse Even though she no longer gets on this site :( She was fun to talk to daily until she disappeared one day.
  • @RisingPhoenix64 To be honest, you're chill. I may have only added you because of a sub4sub deal on YouTube, but you're chill. So I'll add you here XD
  • @Rebecka You may not think so, but you're actually really fun to talk to. Although we only recently started talking to each other, I already feel like we've become good friends!
  • @Bbg You'll always be my favorite Aussie! Seeing you instantly cheers me up, although you irritate me when you ignore me XD Either way you're awesome!
  • @XicKiaraXic You cheer me up whenever I'm down. To have a friend like you... that's the best kind of friendship. Hopefully I can return the favor if you ever are feeling blue.
If it wasn't for you guys, I probably would say goodbye to this site! Keep on being lit and making more friends!

A Little TL;DR
Don't be afraid to message me if you want to be friends! I have PMs turned off from male users, since these dumb guests don't check who they're trying to send their dick pics to... but PLEASE whisper me before you try to PM. But I'll almost always be willing to PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really never fully introduced myself. I came on the site and just started talking. My horny ass just couldn't stop wanting to talk to girls that I didn't know about, or utilize, the OFC forums!

A Little About Me:
Well, for starters... I'm 20 years old and I live in Pennsylvania. I'm also a short-lived Navy veteran who was discharged; I'm doing my best trying to get back into the military!

Hobbies:
My main hobbies would be video games and music. I stream video games on my Twitch channel and post highlights on my YouTube channel. To avoid self-promotion, in case that's not allowed, I'm not going to link them. Ask me privately and I'll link them! It's currently only Fortnite, but Call of Duty: Black Ops IV comes out soon and I'm for sure going to cop a lot of content!

As far as music goes, I bought a guitar back in 2016 and I'm self-teaching myself with the aid of videos and apps. I'm also a self-taught experienced percussionist of eight years and a self-taught amateur pianist of seven years.

Honorable Mentions Thus Far:
I've met a lot of people on OnlineFreeChat so far. Many of them were guests, because I was a horny little asshole when I first joined. Still am, won't lie... but I am going to funnel my horny behavior elsewhere and just be on here thanks to the friends I made, listed below in no particular order:
  • @PrincessKitten You were the first person who introduced me to OFC and I thank you for not treating me like shit! Haha...
  • @TheThunder Even though you can be annoying as fuck with your horny behavior, you still have your moments and you're a lot of fun to talk to!
  • @Abuse Even though she no longer gets on this site :( She was fun to talk to daily until she disappeared one day.
  • @RisingPhoenix64 To be honest, you're chill. I may have only added you because of a sub4sub deal on YouTube, but you're chill. So I'll add you here XD
  • @Rebecka You may not think so, but you're actually really fun to talk to. Although we only recently started talking to each other, I already feel like we've become good friends!
  • @Bbg You'll always be my favorite Aussie! Seeing you instantly cheers me up, although you irritate me when you ignore me XD Either way you're awesome!
  • @XicKiaraXic You cheer me up whenever I'm down. To have a friend like you... that's the best kind of friendship. Hopefully I can return the favor if you ever are feeling blue.
If it wasn't for you guys, I probably would say goodbye to this site! Keep on being lit and making more friends!

A Little TL;DR
Don't be afraid to message me if you want to be friends! I have PMs turned off from male users, since these dumb guests don't check who they're trying to send their dick pics to... but PLEASE whisper me before you try to PM. But I'll almost always be willing to PM!

Well hey Cyli, welcome to the site. What a fantastic introduction, looks like you are already having fun and making new friends x

Back