Add your part to the story!!

wolf_man

OFC Regular
lets write a story together, add your own paragraph or just a sentence!!! Even create your own character! what crazy, wild, provocative things can you think of? anything could happen in this story.
here is the base line to the story to get us started: you are going about your normal ordinary life, but a sudden flash of light with an electric crackle zaps and transport you to a mythical land of magic and beasts...

A blue light flashes before my eye while i'm at my computer, it blinds me and the loud crack defends my ears! i feel a strange electric tingling all over my body. I try to open my eyes i see nothing, still blinded by that light and totally disorientated. Slowly my sight begins to come bake to me.. I look down at my hands and fore-arms a lot larger than i remember... I see the rest of my body.. i've totally changed!! my hands and arms seem to have doubled in size i have huge muscular legs and.. i'm in a loincloth? how did i get into a loincloth?? but even more bizarre is that my skin has turned a greyish green, my muscles are tensed and my veins are bulging from my skin.
" wtf, is goin on, am i asleep?" i say out loud to myself..
"have i turned into a fuckn monster.. or Orc.. or something.."
Now my eyes have adjusted i can see clearly again, i have no idea where i am, seem to be in a field somewhere..
Flashes of that blue light seem to be happening all around, i can see it in the field, in the trees opposite and even in the distant hills.. and out of those flashes i see figures.. some humanoid in shape others i don't recognise at all...

My fight or flight response kicks in. What I'm I suppose to do? Should I greet them? Should I run away from them? Are they Orcs? Am I an orc? Oh crap too many questions. I realize that running away won't answer any of those questions. I need a weapon. I look around. Nothing. Not even a stick. Well, let's hope that they are not hostile. I walk towards to them. Hmm.. seems like they have a different skin color. It's light brownish. And they have spears. As I walk closer I have a strange feeling that they are watching me. That's good, I guess. They would already killed me if they wanted to. As I reach closer they surround, and they goes on they knees, except one of them. He looks at me. I notice that he has pointy ears. Is he an elf? He steps forwards and says: "Welcome to our realm, 'The Chosen One'!"...

Another pointy eared elf sits among the trees with a mischievous playing out on his face. He watches the newcomers carefully as if assessing them as they approach his peoples. "My my, who might these be? They look like no orcs I've seen." he murmurs softly as he watches them both interact with the clan's spokesman, Halethran.

Back