Alcohol Fuelled Confession

• Thread starter InvincibleLight
  • Start date
I

InvincibleLight

Sometimes, when Im feeling... Excited, I tape a vibrator to my clit under my panties, set it to medium, and walk over to the gas station nearby and walk through the store, shopping, until I cum. :oops::oops::oops:
I hope none of you think less of me for this.

Stupid is only in your head, you should always just be yourself and people will like you for the true you and if they don't then fuck them
True as that is, what I meant by "Stupid Stuff" are life altering decisions that could very easily negatively impact your life, such as buying a car while drunk. I think we could agree that alcohol does make us braver (A feature I love!), but also makes us dumber (A feature that should be removed in the next update), and therefore should be used in moderation, just like anything else.

True as that is, what I meant by "Stupid Stuff" are life altering decisions that could very easily negatively impact your life, such as buying a car while drunk. I think we could agree that alcohol does make us braver (A feature I love!), but also makes us dumber (A feature that should be removed in the next update), and therefore should be used in moderation, just like anything else.
If you say so :D

In 66 seconds.......
*sighs*
*drinks a beer*
*plays thumb war with himself*

Back