An admirer wrote this hot story about me

JapaneseStudent

OFC Regular
You were finally able to fall asleep but knew you would need to wake up as refreshed and energized as possible. When I arrive and quietly let my self into your bedroom it is 5:00 AM. No matter - when it comes to your pleasure, time is irrelevant. You are sleeping on your back, and I carefully strip and take my place kneeling on the side of your head, hard cock in hand.

This morning I am making you cum by first awakening your brow chakra, releasing the energy stored in my hard cock and swollen testicles onto the chakra between your closed eyes.

I place the tip of my cock on your forehead, and gently roll the head over the middle of your forehead.

You stay asleep as I begin to rub my cock between your eyes. It is only when a drop of precum drips onto your skin that you open your eyes to see me next to you, cock in hand…

The sensation is amazing to you. It is both energizing and relaxing. You close your eyes and let me continue this gentle massage with my cock.

You feel its softness, and its hardness against your forehead. The energy from your chakra begins to emanate down your face, to your nipples and finally to your soft clit..

You breathe in and out gently, allowing the energy surge from my penis to move slowly through your body. My precum acts as a lubricant, and I am able to apply more pressure to your forehead chakra.

I tell you to relax, take in the feeling, feel my cock head. When you are more awake, you open your lips and try to reach my cock with your tongue, but it is just out of reach.

I bring my hard married shaft to your lips so you may taste the precum, and return to massaging your forehead with my cock.

You feel my finger press against your clit, and gently circle your button..

I glide one finger down your slit, slowly and gently.. You roll your head and open your eyes to wish me a good morning.

It is then, now that you are relaxed and awake, that I offer you my penis to take into your mouth.

I run it slowly across your lips. You let your tongue glide the length of the shaft. When you slowly open your mouth, I place my head into your lips.

Half asleep, deeply relaxed, you take my hard cock into your mouth and slowly suck it.

I hold it for you to suck… no thrusting, just reverently offering my hard cock to my Goddess’ mouth for your pleasure.

You hold the base of your cock, and guide me into your mouth and down your throat. You control the motion… it is slow and deep so you may enjoy its texture in your mouth - feel its hardness.

It is your cock to suck, Emiko. In it goes, down your throat. You savor it… you are still waking up.

When your eyes open, and you are fully awake, you begin to suck it hard, suck it faster. You want to taste your morning semen… you want that jolt and explosion of hot goo in your mouth.

I match your strokes with my own. The sight of my cock being sucked on by you is intense. When I am about to cum, you pull my cock out and order me to cum on your mouth.

I dutifully cum as you request. On your lips. You lick my cum. Taste my cum. Drink my cum.

Your morning cock…

You cum when you feel my jizz on your face. You shake in orgasm…, but I cannot leave without cleaning your creamy pussy, and you hold my head to your cunt as I finish my morning duties and eat you to another orgasm.

I leave you to get ready for your day.

Good morning, Goddess..

I serve at your pleasure - for your pleasure, Emiko..

Back