Are people really meant to be faithful and why does cheating feel so bad but so good?

MarieJen

I try to remain faithful, I love my husband but I just can not help it! It isn't something I do regularly, it normally comes out of the blue but once the desire takes hold, I forget everything and can not say no. I probably committed my most blatant act only a few hours ago and I have no alcohol to blame this time! A guy that has been flirting with me for ages at my kids football club came into our office today, completely by surprise (to me, and him I think) to do some work on our electrics. Long story short I ended up at the pub with him at dinnertime and before I was back at my desk I had given him a blowjob in his car and I swallowed, something I hardly ever do with my husband. Why does it feel so good to do it but it also makes me feel so guilty? I am convinced that humans are not meant to be faithful, it is an invented thing.

I try to remain faithful, I love my husband but I just can not help it! It isn't something I do regularly, it normally comes out of the blue but once the desire takes hold, I forget everything and can not say no. I probably committed my most blatant act only a few hours ago and I have no alcohol to blame this time! A guy that has been flirting with me for ages at my kids football club came into our office today, completely by surprise (to me, and him I think) to do some work on our electrics. Long story short I ended up at the pub with him at dinnertime and before I was back at my desk I had given him a blowjob in his car and I swallowed, something I hardly ever do with my husband. Why does it feel so good to do it but it also makes me feel so guilty? I am convinced that humans are not meant to be faithful, it is an invented thing

I try to remain faithful, I love my husband but I just can not help it! It isn't something I do regularly, it normally comes out of the blue but once the desire takes hold, I forget everything and can not say no. I probably committed my most blatant act only a few hours ago and I have no alcohol to blame this time! A guy that has been flirting with me for ages at my kids football club came into our office today, completely by surprise (to me, and him I think) to do some work on our electrics. Long story short I ended up at the pub with him at dinnertime and before I was back at my desk I had given him a blowjob in his car and I swallowed, something I hardly ever do with my husband. Why does it feel so good to do it but it also makes me feel so guilty? I am convinced that humans are not meant to be faithful, it is an invented thing.
Me next me next

I understand completely. It feels wrong but right at the time and after the fact you don’t know what to do with yourself. But it usually comes to not being satisfied in some type of way.

Fully get this. Never been in a relationship where I didn't cheat. Often with someone close to my partner at the time. for me honestly its feeling wrong that helps me enjoy it more, never did know why though

Back