Before my hiatus, I just wanted to post this story about possible human traffickng my town

born_to_lose

The Churchill County Sheriff's Office posted the following on Facebook Wednesday evening:
On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 Investigators from the Churchill County Sheriff’s Office along with a Detective from the Lyon County Sheriff’s office responded to a remote part of Churchill County following a tip regarding the disappearance of Naomi Irion.

Their investigative actions led them to a possible gravesite, Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Forensic Investigative Services team was contacted and responded to assist in processing the scene.
The body of an adult Caucasian female was recovered from that gravesite, the body was transported to the Washoe County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy and to confirm identification.

On March 30, 2022 the remains were confirmed as those of Naomi Irion, the family has been notified.
No further information can be released at this time as this is still an open and active investigation.
We would like to extend our sympathy and condolences to the Irion family and thank all the volunteers for their hard work in trying to find Naomi and bring closure to the family.

The Churchill County Sheriff’s Office and the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office will continue to work closely on these cases.

click on the photo to full article

The Churchill County Sheriff's Office posted the following on Facebook Wednesday evening:
On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 Investigators from the Churchill County Sheriff’s Office along with a Detective from the Lyon County Sheriff’s office responded to a remote part of Churchill County following a tip regarding the disappearance of Naomi Irion.

Their investigative actions led them to a possible gravesite, Washoe County Sheriff’s Office Forensic Investigative Services team was contacted and responded to assist in processing the scene.
The body of an adult Caucasian female was recovered from that gravesite, the body was transported to the Washoe County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy and to confirm identification.

On March 30, 2022 the remains were confirmed as those of Naomi Irion, the family has been notified.
No further information can be released at this time as this is still an open and active investigation.
We would like to extend our sympathy and condolences to the Irion family and thank all the volunteers for their hard work in trying to find Naomi and bring closure to the family.

The Churchill County Sheriff’s Office and the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office will continue to work closely on these cases.

click on the photo to full article
So sad, and so pretty. I hope that they execute the perpetrator!

Back