Being Banged in the locker room

Lovinglife

OFC Regular
So when i was in High School i did dumb shit. Let's be honest we all did, but I will always remember how one time during a football game myself and several of my friends made a bet on who would be able to have a butt plug in the longest, and the loser had to go into the senior locker room after the game and shower while they were there (we were sophomores at the time). Well my stupid self agreed even though I had never used a BP before and it felt weird so I took it out faster then the other girls, and lost... So 3 hours later I was showering in the seniors locker room and three of them walked in, saw me and walked up to me and started to slap my ass and rough me up a little, pinching my tits, slapping ass, etc. (rule of the bet was you couldn't retaliate). Eventually one of them pulled out his cock and told me to suck it, so I did. Fast forward about an hour and a half they had stretched my ass with two cocks at once, I had sucked all three of them, and they had all cummed into at least one of my holes, I think one guy refused to fuck my pussy. So I got home that night and went to bed, (parents were asleep by then thank god) and woke up the next morning very sore and needing pee. Over all, very glad I did it because it felt amazing looking back.

Back