Birthday Surprise For 18 Year Old

FatAssMilf

OFC Regular
Story time!

So there's this boy that lives a few houses down the street. I've been good friends with his parents for a while, and have known him since he was little. He's always been kind and friendly to me, so I've grown quite fond of him.

Recently, it was his 18th birthday, so I decided to surprise him with a very special gift.

After he'd had his birthday party, I invited him over to my house. I asked him to wait in the living room whilst I prepared everything for him. Then, I called him into my bedroom, and gave him the biggest surprise of his life.

I told him that for being such a sweet boy all these years, his reward is getting to fuck me in every hole and every other part of my body.

Of course he was very nervous, especially since he's known me as the friendly neighbor for so long, but in the end he just couldn't resist. We fucked for 2 hours, until we were completely exhausted. He really loves blowjobs, anal, and footjobs.

He said that this was his favorite birthday gift ever, and that he'd been dreaming of this for a while, but never imagined it would actually happen.

Dreams do come true after all. ;)

ass-birthday-spread-67bWwI.jpgall-i-want-this-birthday-is-to-watch-her-get-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Lucky boy to enjoy those holes as well as lucky you to get a fresh virgin cock and cum.You swallowed every drop of it?

Sure he had no problem getting it up for a stunning sexy neighbour, bet he was dreaming of that moment for a long time. Who doesn't love a cheeky blow or hand job

Attachments

• Snapchat-1834685826~2.jpg
    Snapchat-1834685826~2.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 8
Back