If I was given the opportunity to explore your body I would. . . . . well I know that won't happen, but hypothetically I would do everything perfectly.

In the best scenario I can create I would have great stamina. I could sustain an erection for several hours as I indulge in you. In reality I would most likely cum inside a few minutes. The sight of your exposed skin alone might put me over the edge. As you lay tied by your own doing, I see you.

I'm not sure how our paths had crossed, but there we were, you and I laying naked in a warm and peaceful place. We are under the blankets of a small bed and breakfast somewhere in Europe. We don't know each others names or know why or how we have been put in this dream but our dream is as real as life itself.

Your voice quivers as if it begging for mercy. Your hips are writhing in pleasure as more blood flows to your vagina making your cliterous to throb. I want to relive you of your agony. You cant speak so I do the best I can to decipher your facial expressions. At his point I am surprised that I have not cum yet. My erection throbs against your leg as I position myself.

Your eyes entice me to insert myself into you. I think I am on track then suddenly you frown, I take this as a no! With only facial expressions to read I freeze! Had I gone too far?

I unbind your hands. You place one on my buttocks and the other to guide my erect penis into your warm and welcoming walls.

I can better with the writing if I need to. I type with one hand and, well you know what with the other. Let me know if I should continue.

Back