Bonjour :)

FrenchFitSub

OFC Regular
Hey everyone,

My name is Natacha and I'm 28 years old. I was born and raised in Normandy, France, I still live here although I also have an apartment in London.

I'm a private baker-paster-chocolatier, which means I don't work in a bakery or any kind of cake shop ; I'm an independant working for sole persons, groups, corporations. I'm basically teaching them to bake whatever they want to or making special orders. French people don't really look for that since we have many many great bakeries so most of my customers are from UK, which is why I have an apartment in London. (By the way if you're one of my customers PLEASE respect my anonymity)

I have many hobbies ; I love travelling (been to ~20 countries in total), I love hiking, I love driving (my car is a Fiat 124 spider), I love sports (I run, play tennis and archery) and I also love embroidering, knitting and making puzzles, it's really relaxing. :)

What else can I say uh...I'm pretty bossy outside of bed. I'm happily single by choice, being in couple is just a waste of time, money, a loss of freedom and a lot of useless drama to me. I hate kids. I'm a happy and proud cat lady, I've got 3 of them, they're my babies.

Now to the part why most of you are here for I suppose :

I'm 1.57m, got long brown hair with hazel eyes and a thin body. (I'm not showing my face on here tho)
I'm into a lot of freaky stuff, but I can't tell you all about it since some of them are against the Terms of Use of the website so I'll just say I'm into BDSM :) I've had a Master for 3 years, I did and learned quite a lot with him but I'm not collared anymore.

I joined this site mostly for having friendly conversations, playing Trivia and have fun whenever I get horny (which isn't all the time, chill ffs)

My private messages are open, I try to answer everyone as long as you're decent.

LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST :

Yes I'm a total slut, yes I'm a submissive, that doesn't give you the right to message me and be a total rude and inconsiderate dick. I strongly advise you to have some decency and manners or there's 100% chance I'll turn you down. Ask me before calling me dirty names or something.

There goes my introduction, you have a great day/night, hugs and kisses <3

(oh and I'm pan)

Last edited:
A very concise and articulate introduction. Stating preferences and limits so that there’s no reason for rudeness from others. Not that it will make that much difference to the real Trolls lol. Welcome to ofc and hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Hey everyone,

My name is Natacha and I'm 28 years old. I was born and raised in Normandy, France, I still live here although I also have an apartment in London.

I'm a private baker-paster-chocolatier, which means I don't work in a bakery or any kind of cake shop ; I'm an independant working for sole persons, groups, corporations. I'm basically teaching them to bake whatever they want to or making special orders. French people don't really look for that since we have many many great bakeries so most of my customers are from UK, which is why I have an apartment in London. (By the way if you're one of my customers PLEASE respect my anonymity)

I have many hobbies ; I love travelling (been to ~20 countries in total), I love hiking, I love driving (my car is a Fiat 124 spider), I love sports (I run, play tennis and archery) and I also love embroidering, knitting and making puzzles, it's really relaxing. :)

What else can I say uh...I'm pretty bossy outside of bed. I'm happily single by choice, being in couple is just a waste of time, money, a loss of freedom and a lot of useless drama to me. I hate kids. I'm a happy and proud cat lady, I've got 3 of them, they're my babies.

I'm 1.57m, got long brown hair with hazel eyes and a thin body. (I'm not showing my face on here tho)
I'm into a lot of freaky stuff, but I can't tell you all about it since some of them are against the Terms of Use of the website so I'll just say I'm into BDSM :) I've had a Master for 2 years, I did and learned quite a lot with him but I'm not owned anymore.

I joined this site mostly for having friendly conversations, playing Trivia and have fun whenever I get horny (which isn't all the time, chill ffs)

My private messages are open, I try to answer everyone as long as you're decent.

Yes I'm a total slut, yes I'm a submissive, that doesn't give you the right to message me and be a total rude and inconsiderate dick. I strongly advise you to have some decency and manners or there's 100% chance I'll turn you down. Ask me before calling me dirty names or something.

(oh and I'm bi)
Hello :3

Hey everyone,

I'm into a lot of freaky stuff, but I can't tell you all about it since some of them are against the Terms of Use of the website so I'll just say I'm into BDSM :) I've had a Master for 2 years, I did and learned quite a lot with him but I'm not owned anymore.

(oh and I'm bi)
Hi there (Bonjour mon cherie )
You have introduced yourself perfectly and so precise, i can SEE from your pic that you keep your figure in immaculate shape, would just like to Welcome you to OFC and hope that you find that it is a nice area to interact ..

Hi there (Bonjour mon cherie )
You have introduced yourself perfectly and so precise, i can SEE from your pic that you keep your figure in immaculate shape, would just like to Welcome you to OFC and hope that you find that it is a nice area to interact ..
Hey :) I sure take care of it ! Thank you very much :D (also don't wanna be rude but it's ma chérie, not mon)

Back