Bored tired sometimes horny

ThickLips4Rp

OFC Regular
39 f housewife 166cm 34c retro bush thick lipped mouth long black hair. I like RP and just send pm with ideas and suggestions. I'm unemployed but quite busy. That's why prefer long term conversations. Loves reading and walking. I have some kinks others may not like. We can compromise. Here only for RP no pics and no socials. You will learn about me as we RP. Call me Helen.

Attachments

• received_466288456143674.jpeg
    received_466288456143674.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 29
39 f housewife 166cm 34c retro bush thick lipped mouth long black hair. I like RP and just send pm with ideas and suggestions. I'm unemployed but quite busy. That's why prefer long term conversations. Loves reading and walking. I have some kinks others may not like. We can compromise. Here only for RP no pics and no socials. You will learn about me as we RP. Call me Helen.
I'm new here but would love to take care of you sexually!

Hells bells i feel exactly the same way gorgeous would love to chat sometime soon if you're free and fancy it gorgeous Paul..xx

Wow you look so stunning just by your lovely lips

Back