Broken Rules

CricketDick

I like rules, rules make things simple. You either follow them or you don't.
Have had a rough go at it with my last few gf so I thought I'd start a online thing and make things less complicated... use snapchat ya know, just sext.. we'd both have fun, cum, and that was it. Well in theory anyway....
Met a girl 75 days ago (yea I know the days, first problem) thru a snapchat thing and I started messaging her. She had a premium account and all that shit but I made her laugh so she said we could talk every now and then. Well this turned into more of wat I was looking for as time went on and man was she great, super sexy, called me daddy, and was almost as constantly horny as me, then tragedy struck I broke rule number one... I started to care ab her and her life. Now I'm gonna stop right here and say I'm not a dick, but I mean I truly cared ab her, I got happier when I saw she messaged me and when she was sad it tore me apart (now back to it).... lately we haven't messaged as much and then about 20 minutes ago she snapchatted me... " hey srry I haven't messaged as much, I've met someone".... talk ab a knock down, I truly want to be happy for her, but at my expense it kills me... this is exactly type of pain I was trying to avoid

Thats really rough to hear. :( But I can understand how you feel. I try and keep my rules up. But I end up breaking atleast one of them Stupid me huh? I wish the the best for you though. And I really am sorry that you are going through this. If you ever need to vent. Don't hesitate to send a message. ^^

I'm sorry has happened, but unfortunately feelings can't be controlled.. They have a damn mind of their own regardless of the 'rules'! :confused:
If you ever wanna talk or just chat or whatever you are welcome to message. I think the majority of people here would be happy to. Hope you pull yourself back up in time :)

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I hope something works better for you!

Back