Busty or petite what do you prefer ??

Will you be fulfilling my lesbian fantasies?

• Yes

• Fuck yes

• Lick my ass

• Bite your tits

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im petite but honestly wish I was thick. I've very jealous of thick girls and personally know thick fit women and I see the attention they get and honestly wish i had the same attention. They look better in certain clothes and are very sexually intimidating so ya...prefer thick.

Im petite but honestly wish I was thick. I've very jealous of thick girls and personally know thick fit women and I see the attention they get and honestly wish i had the same attention. They look better in certain clothes and are very sexually intimidating so ya...prefer thick.
You prefer me, eat me, maybe??

I prefer busty, but I have to admit that petite also can be very charming…
but like I said I prefer busty, I have big hands so the more I can grab the better

I like them all, but the perkier they are the better. If they are filled with silicone then it's a no no for me.

Ur so sexy

Just know that there is a huge demographic of people who love your body type. And prefer your type over any other.
I am one of those people

Petite for me but in general it's about how she is . There big girls who are very sexy and I've met petite women I can't even remember. Sexy comes in all shapes and sizes .

Back