Can I be your personal ass cleaner?

AkatTheCat

Hello! I'm Emma, I'm 26F. I'm pretty short, about 5'3, I have medium length black hair and pale skin with blue eyes. I look pretty goth but without all the heavy makeup! I'm also a huge submissive. I have a bit of a strange fetish... So basically, I am addicted to ass. Female booties, male butts, trans asses, femboys derriere's. Hairy included! I love it all!

Now you might be thinking "that doesn't sound strange at all, who doesn't like butts?!" and while that is true, here is where the peculiar part comes in... I loooooove eating ass and um... Sniffing it... I'm not sure why, but there's something about the musk that drives me absolutely crazy! Ass eating is also probably my favourite sexual activity to do. I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember, there's nothing I love more than worshipping a nice ass. I prefer giving over receiving but I'm definitely not opposed to it!

Though sniffing ass is my favourite, I still love musk play in general. I'd love to worship a nice smelly unwashed cock, shove my face in your sweaty musty balls and just worship every inch of you. I'd love to give you a tongue bath after a long day or sweaty workout or maybe even more! As long as you're dirty, I'm a happy girl! The filthier, the better! And yes, that means what you think it does ;)

Hello! I'm Emma, I'm 26F. I'm pretty short, about 5'3, I have medium length black hair and pale skin with blue eyes. I look pretty goth but without all the heavy makeup! I'm also a huge submissive. I have a bit of a strange fetish... So basically, I am addicted to ass. Female booties, male butts, trans asses, femboys derriere's. Hairy included! I love it all!

Now you might be thinking "that doesn't sound strange at all, who doesn't like butts?!" and while that is true, here is where the peculiar part comes in... I loooooove eating ass and um... Sniffing it... I'm not sure why, but there's something about the musk that drives me absolutely crazy! Ass eating is also probably my favourite sexual activity to do. I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember, there's nothing I love more than worshipping a nice ass. I prefer giving over receiving but I'm definitely not opposed to it!

Though sniffing ass is my favourite, I still love musk play in general. I'd love to worship a nice smelly unwashed cock, shove my face in your sweaty musty balls and just worship every inch of you. I'd love to give you a tongue bath after a long day or sweaty workout or maybe even more! As long as you're dirty, I'm a happy girl! The filthier, the better! And yes, that means what you think it does ;)
You can come and lick, eat, sniff out my arse anytime

Though sniffing ass is my favourite, I still love musk play in general. I'd love to worship a nice smelly unwashed cyes please ock, shove my face in your sweaty musty balls and just worship every inch of you. I'd love to give you a tongue bath after a long day or sweaty workout or maybe even more! As long as you're dirty, I'm a happy girl! The filthier, the better! And yes, that means what you think it does ;)

I'm the same something about musty booty and balls all marinated that makes me feel even sluttier and more turned on degraded but in a good way .

Back