Changing username

Hello,

Just wondered if there is any way to change your username without registering a whole new account? Quite a few men (mainly guests) seem to misunderstand my username, in that I am not constantly horny and ready to sext with any random stranger, and they can be quite abusive about it, so I figured changing my name might help reduce that...

Thanks

:( I dont think its possible. But I hope they add an option for people. You're not the only person I've talked to with this problem. I hope you find a solution! :) See you around!

The only problem with that is it would open up new problems with people faking who they are . You would have people changing user names everyday and changing sexes to . There is enough of that bs going on already .

Very good point hemihead. Which is why there should be an option to message a mod or admin and specify your specific issue to allow them to give you the option to change your name. But that may be asking a lot from the admins.

The other option is to allow users to make a single name change (only name not sex). That way youre not stuck with a mistake you made, but it prevents people from abusing the system.

Very good point hemihead. Which is why there should be an option to message a mod or admin and specify your specific issue to allow them to give you the option to change your name. But that may be asking a lot from the admins.

The other option is to allow users to make a single name change (only name not sex). That way youre not stuck with a mistake you made, but it prevents people from abusing the system.

IMO I really don't think that Mods or Admin here really want to be bothered with anything . They just want traffic into the site .
And on your second point , The single name change is a good idea but it will get abused as bad as people just making a new account and faking who they are . Maybe not as much but it will still happen .
I really don't think there is a good solution that doesn't involve a Mod or Admin or at least a way to program into the site 1 Nic change .

Mm agreed. Thankfully as a lowly peasant on this site, I won't need to weigh these consequences. Just looking out for a friend to keep her happy! :)

Mm agreed. Thankfully as a lowly peasant on this site, I won't need to weigh these consequences. Just looking out for a friend to keep her happy! :)
I too am a peasant and may the both of you have many good times together .

It's would be a good option to be allowed to change it once at least once. I agree with you hemihead it's just a traffic site. They aren't bothered about the member base. IMO this is just going to be a temporary site.

It's would be a good option to be allowed to change it once at least once. I agree with you hemihead it's just a traffic site. They aren't bothered about the member base. IMO this is just going to be a temporary site.
I agree Ali . I can see it imploding like LS already .

Reactions: Ali
Hello,

Just wondered if there is any way to change your username without registering a whole new account? Quite a few men (mainly guests) seem to misunderstand my username, in that I am not constantly horny and ready to sext with any random stranger, and they can be quite abusive about it, so I figured changing my name might help reduce that...

Thanks
That's a perfectly good idea horny Maria I do agree with you. Good luck in finding that information on how to change your username. But I'm gonna have a hard time finding you now. I'm the Mangoman13 so when you change your name you'll let me know ok thank you.;)

That's a perfectly good idea horny Maria I do agree with you. Good luck in finding that information on how to change your username. But I'm gonna have a hard time finding you now. I'm the Mangoman13 so when you change your name you'll let me know ok thank you.;)

I won't change it if it means registering a whole new account, as I don't want to lose all the people I've met. It was bad enough switching from profiles.

If I get to change the name on this account, I assume I wouldn't lose anyone, and would be able to post a status update saying who I used to be.

Ok horny Maria but once you change your name you be sure to let us know what to your username is alright you horny girl Maria:D:cool:

Back