Chat unavailable

Riviliz

Anyone else having issues reaching the chat? It keeps sending me back to the select chatroom page.
Haven't done anything wrong, as far as I know. Would like to get some info from the team why access is denied.

You are all under bans at the moment. A ban message should pop up when you try to sign in but isn't. That issue is being looked into. When your ban expires, you should be able to get back into chat.

You are all under bans at the moment. A ban message should pop up when you try to sign in but isn't. That issue is being looked into. When your ban expires, you should be able to get back into chat.
I have no idea why that would be the case. If you give a ban, please make sure there's a way to get in touch. As there's clearly more people really not knowing why they get a ban, it seems there's rules that are absolutely unclear. It seems just random ban now. And for what reason? Really don't believe I did something wrong.

Also, if there's violation of some rule, a warning before instant ban would be the normal thing to do, except for some huge violations obviously. Guess I don't have to call an example by name...

I have no idea why that would be the case. If you give a ban, please make sure there's a way to get in touch. As there's clearly more people really not knowing why they get a ban, it seems there's rules that are absolutely unclear. It seems just random ban now. And for what reason? Really don't believe I did something wrong.
Depends on what the violation is to whether you get a warning before the ban.

There is a way to get in touch after you get a ban. It is the ban appeal link which is found at the bottom of the page.

The rules are very clear when you read them.

All bans state what you are being banned for. Plus as a member a warning is put on your account. Maybe look at one of your other accounts. :)

Depends on what the violation is to whether you get a warning before the ban.

There is a way to get in touch after you get a ban. It is the ban appeal link which is found at the bottom of the page.

The rules are very clear when you read them.

All bans state what you are being banned for. Plus as a member a warning is put on your account. Maybe look at one of your other accounts. :)

"All bans state what you are being banned for" - but I can't find this anywhere. I did found the appeal link tho.

Re-reading the rules, I still don't see the reason why I got banned.
- I'm 18+
- Media I post only contain legal subjects
- I only use media free from copyright, or which I own the rights of
- I do never share anyone's personal information
- I do not harass, neither impersonate other members or staff
- I don't post 'excessively'
- I never tried to interfere with operation of service
- I only chat in English in public rooms
- And I have never been looking for financial arrangements

I really like to know the reason why I got banned. You can post it here in public, I have nothing to hide.

Last edited:
"All bans state what you are being banned for" - but I can't find this anywhere. I did found the appeal link tho.

Re-reading the rules, I still don't see the reason why I got banned.
- I'm 18+
- Media I post only contain legal subjects
- I only use media free from copyright, or which I own the rights of
- I do never share anyone's personal information
- I do not harass, neither impersonate other members or staff
- I don't post 'excessively'
- I never tried to interfere with operation of service
- I only chat in English in public rooms
- And I have never been looking for financial arrangements

I really like to know the reason why I got banned. You can post it here in public, I have nothing to hide.
Fill out a ban appeal

i
dont see a ban at all, all three FCN, OFC, IFC are behaving like same

Back