Christmas Morning Orgasm.

TashaX

OFC Regular
Whilst some people were up at 6am to open up their Christmas presents and whatever other shenanigan, me, I was too busy trying to bring myself to an orgasm. After having spent the night tossing and turning, wishing I had someone keep me company in bed, I'd given up on the idea of trying to sleep and just let my mind wander. It had wandered over to you. The way you treat and own my body in that moment. Your hands on my body, caressing, teasing, playing. You know what you're doing. You know just what to do to push the button, bring me over the edge and to an orgasm.

Yas yas! I mean, I didn't have an orgasm for 4 days and then BAM! Time for myself! Was so busy lol

Whilst some people were up at 6am to open up their Christmas presents and whatever other shenanigan, me, I was too busy trying to bring myself to an orgasm. After having spent the night tossing and turning, wishing I had someone keep me company in bed, I'd given up on the idea of trying to sleep and just let my mind wander. It had wandered over to you. The way you treat and own my body in that moment. Your hands on my body, caressing, teasing, playing. You know what you're doing. You know just what to do to push the button, bring me over the edge and to an orgasm.
best present of the day am guessing? I wish i could of watched..

Attachments

• tumblr_dcb8c1b45faad508a21237625bdc34bc_70c2993d_540.jpg
    tumblr_dcb8c1b45faad508a21237625bdc34bc_70c2993d_540.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 6
Nothing better than having a good size cock massaging your kidneys and filling u up with jizz for the holidays. Hope u found some nice D

Back