Confesion

We'll let's say I'd have you moaning as I tongue fuck you to orgasm first of all and once I've got your gorgeous holes nice and wet, I'd pound your pussy and ass until your shuddering with exhaustion ;):cool:

Well I'd pick your petite sexy self up and push you against the wall while your legs are wrapped around my waist, then I'd slowly lower you down until your tight pussy is pressed against my fat helmet before sliding you down all 7 hard inches stretching you until I was balls deep inside you.

I confess I love hearing what dark and dirty things guys would do to me. Rough and/or forced on my tiny body.
I would love to tie you up an hang u from the ceiling by ur wrists an have u legs spread open while strapping a Hitachi to ur pussy while sticking a vibe up ur tight lil ass an shove my dick down your throat an then tongue ur pussy an ass

I also love hearing all the kinky and rough stuff men would do to me, especially in public. Makes me so horny ;)
I would love to tie you down an torture ur sweet pussy then write all over ur body then put some cat ears on you then put a vibrator tail in ur ass an put a collar on you walk you outside then fuck you at the park in front of everyone

I would love to tie you down an torture ur sweet pussy then write all over ur body then put some cat ears on you then put a vibrator tail in ur ass an put a collar on you walk you outside then fuck you at the park in front of everyone
Fuck in the park - best part of it :p

Back