couldn't help myself..... the weekend Part 10

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
Once again my legs seemed to have a mind of their own as they spread open wider as his hands slid down over my bare bum and gently started rubbing my happy place. It didn't take long for my happy place to start tingling as his fingers found my happy button and began pulling at it with his fingers and all I could do was to moan my approval. Some how he managed to open his pants and the fa ll around his ankles as I felt the tip of his man tool replacing his fingers and rubbing me before leaning into me and letting it slip inside. As he held his tool buried deep inside my happy place I felt his now damp fingers sliding up my sides until the reached the top of my tube top and pulled it down to meet my skirt allowing the ocean air to wash over my now very aroused boobs. They didn't stay exposed for long as his hands quickly covered them as he rubbed and pinched my nipples before holding them tight to steady me as he slowly began moving his man tool in and out of my happy place ever so slowly. I have no idea how long he kept up the torture but after a while he grabbed my boobies squeezing them really hard as he pulled his tool from my happy place. Almost instantly I felt the tip of his tool rubbing up and down a crack in my bum I relaxed the opening hoping for the best. Just as I did I felt the head of his tool pushing against the opening and he drove it in until his hips were pressed against my bum as moaned "Oh My God" as he started slamming into me as hard and as fast as he could. Soon it was too much for me and my body began shaking as my happy place started squirting almost continually blast after blast of my juice spraying all over the fence and the grass at my feet. Soon I was rewarded as he began pumping blast after blast of his man juice deep inside my bum which caused my body to shake again as yet another blast of my juice sprayed from my happy place to the grass. Seconds later he loosened his grip on my boobies and pulled his spent tool from my and I quickly spun around and dropped to my knees taking his softening tool into my mouth to suck out the remaining juice left in his softening cock. Once I got out every drop and it softened to the point were it fell from my mouth and he quickly helped me to my feet and kissed me. Always the gentleman after we kissed he reading inside of his vest and pulled out some tissues clean my happy place and bum, then wiped my legs dry as well. I had to held onto his shoulders as he fixed my top and skirt as he asked if I was ready to go and started to head back down the path. Just as we reached the top of the path I told him to wait a minute because I needed to pee and quickly spread my feet apart causing my skirt to ride up as I squatted down to pee as he stood there watching closely. Growing up in a house with one bathroom I got used to someone walking in while I was peeing so I never gave it a second thought but as I looked up at Charlie I saw he was really enjoying watching me. As I finished he reached into his vest once again and pulled out more tissues and reached down between my legs to dry me as he kissed me once again saying how he loved how open minded and free I was. He then told me that in all the years he was married his now x-wife wouldn't even let him into the bathroom when she needed to pee and sure as hell would never pee outdoors saying I was amazing. I never really gave it much thought as he had already seen me naked, and more, and it was just a normal thing everyone does so I was surprised it affected him as it did. Soon after we were back at the motorcycle to head home but as he said we went back into the diner to get some muffins and coffee to bring home. As soon as we walked up to the take-out counter the lady looked at us and smiled saying she had a feeling we'd be back and asked what we thought about their gazebo and Charlie said it lived up to what she said, it was amazing. He then said he'd like to get some muffins and coffee to bring home picked out 4 for himself, then he looked at me and asked if I would like to get some to bring home as well and before I could answer he smiled and asked the lady to pack up one of each for me asking her to pack them in a small package so they would fit in the saddle bags of his bike and she said that wasn't a problem. Once she had that done Charlie said about getting some coffee as well and the lady said they did sell a very good thermos at ten dollars each which he could have filled for three dollars each and she showed him one and Charlie said he'd take two. Soon after our goodies were all packed away for the ride home and we climbed on the bike to finish our ride and head home. . Like before I scooted up close and wrapped me legs around him and as I did I couldn't help but notice the lump in his pants which seemed to be growing larger as we got back on the road. Soon after we had gotten back on the highway still heading north away from home when I heard him tell me that we'd better start heading back so I'd be home in time for my Sunday Family dinner and I sadly agreed. Next thing I knew he was getting off the highway as he turned into a rest stop saying the signs said we could reverse direction there and head back but we'd stop and take a quick break first. With that he found a out of the way place to park and shut off the motorcycle saying he needed to pee now as we climbed off the bike and Charlie took my hand as we walked into the woods. Once we were out of sight he stopped and reached down to unzip his pants and just as he did I said I'd help and undid the button at the top and opened up his pants and reached in to pull out his man tool so he could pee. Ever since we left the diner I could feel his tool stayed erect the whole time so I wasn't surprised when I grabbed it and pulled the front of his underwear down so I could .pull it free because there was no way it would fit through the small opening in his underwear like that. Once I had it free from it's confines I know I should of let it go but it just felt so good so instead I stepped to one side and held it and soon Charlie stated to pee. Guys have told me that it's hard for them to pee when they have an erection but other than a short delay he didn't seem to having any problem. I do admit I did love the feeling of his cock growing warm as his pee raced down his tool.to flow out the tip and onto the ground. Once the flow stopped I held it thinking like they do in the morning once it pees it would get soft but it stayed hard and I couldn't help but jerk it a few times which made it start to throb in my hand. I couldn't take it anymore and turned him to face me and as soon as his cock got closer I squatted down and didn't even ask and swallowed his full length in one gulp and sucked it like it was the last time I could. As soon as I did I heard him moan and his hands slipped down into my tube shirt to play with my boobies as I sucked him harder and faster trying to get my reward. Happily soon after the first blast of my reward splashed off the back of my mouth followed by several more and by the time I finished sucking out every last drop he cock had relaxed and I put it back into his pants and closed them. Soon after he helped me to my feet and took me in his arms and kissed me saying I was amazing and how lucky he was to of met me after which we walked back to the motorcycle to continue our ride home. Once again I was snuggled up close to him and holding on with my legs wrapped around him as usual as we talked about things we saw as we rode. Once again I felt bulge starting to build in his pants and getting bigger by the moment until it became uncomfortable for him and he started shifting in his seat as we rode trying to get comfortable. Just then I heard him say he needed to pull over and just up ahead there was a small clearing he pulled in off the highway. Once we were out of sight of the passing cars he stopped the bike and shut it off and I hopped off and without saying a word as he got off the bike I took his hand and lead him behind some bushes and quickly dropped to my knees and pulling his pants down as I did. As soon as he cock sprang free I couldn't wait and took it into my mouth sucking it like a wild woman as his hands quickly slipped down my tube shirt once again. This time though as he played with my boobs I slowed my pace and started to suck his cock slowly wanting to make it last. Happily between the slower pace and where I had just got a treat under and hour ago he did last longer before the first of my rewards splashed off the back on my throat. Once I sucked it dry I put it back in his pants and fixed his and we walked back to the motorcycle and climbed on it once again. It wasn't until I had my helmet on and was about to climb onto the back of the bike when Charlie laughed saying I might cause an accident that way. It took me a moment to figure out what he was talking about but soon I did as I noticed that my skirt had ridden up around my waist and my top had slipped down to meet it when he was playing with my boobs. I was so relaxed at that point I didn't care who saw what and just said "nope" as I climbed on and snuggled up close. I was practically naked, my legs bare and exposed right up to my hips and the only thing covering my top was my vest which basically just hung down along my sides leaving my tummy and boobs exposed until I snuggled close into Charlie but I didn't care. Once again we were on our way and like he thought as we passed slower moving traffic we did get a lot of second looks and the sounds of blasting horns as we went by but I didn't care.

Back