couldn't help myself.... the weekend part 2

TabathaJ

OFC Regular
I was too weak to move usually all my strength just to breath as I felt him lifting my legs up onto the table allowing my knees to fall wide open as all I could do was lay there watching him as I fought for every breath. As I laid there on display for him he looked down between my parted legs and smiled as he said "what a mess we made" as he looked up at me and smiled once again. He then added "we can't take you out like that and where it was kind of my fault it's only right that I get you all cleaned up." With that he quickly pulled over a chair and sat down between my parted legs and I felt his fingers grabbing at the lips of my pussy until he could pinch them between his finger tips and open them wide. I remember him saying "beautiful" as he dropped his head between my open legs until I felt his tongue slipping deep into my pussy. I couldn't even move and just laid there moaning as his tongue drove and out of me as he licked and sucked up all of my juices before licking his way up to my happy button which was still opened wide by his fingers. As soon as I felt his hot breath washing over it my body started to shake again as yes another orgasm causing him to moan "delicious" as he licked me clean as each wave shot through me. As my orgasm passed he finished licking me clean and I felt he hands grab my legs behind my knees as he lifted them pushing them up towards my shoulder which lifted my bum high off the table. Then just as quick as he held me up his tongue started licking the juices off my bum cheeks before driving his tongue deep into my bum hole to lick the juices that had puddled up around it. By now I had squirted so much of my juices out my body started shaking again only no juice came out as my body slowly started to recover he let my lags go back down so they were dangling over the edge once again. I'm not sure how much time had passed but the next thing I knew he was helping me up off the table and straightening my skirt and top as he took my hand saying it was time to get our day started as he lead my out to the kitchen and into the garage. Once there I had yet another surprise as he pointed to a Harley Davidson motorcycle telling me that where it was so nice he figured we'd take that as he handed me a helmet before climbing on telling me to get on and hold on. As I did I found that with the length of my skirt and straddling the seat and him my skirt had ridden up so much that my pussy was in full view so I had to scoot up real close to him. This caused my skirt to ride up even move as I had to open my legs even wider so i could snuggle close and hold on. As he started the motorcycle and headed out I still had no idea where we were going but I didn't care and just wrapped my legs around him and held him close and enjoyed the ride. Once we got onto the highway I got yet another surprise as I heard his voice telling me that the helmets had a two way intercom built into them so we could talk as he rode which was so cool. He then asked f I wanted to know what the plans were for the day and I had to laugh saying it had crossed my mind and he said that when we were talking the other day I told him that I loved to go horseback riding. He then said where it was supposed to be such a nice day we were off to New Hampshire where he had a couple horses scheduled for us and he even picked up a picnic which he packed in the saddlebags of the motorcycle for us to have for lunch. Just hearing the plans he had for our "first date" made me so happy I just hugged him tight and I heard him laugh as he said "I guess that means you approve" adding he was glad. As he rode we just talked back and as he told me about the place we were going saying that he hadn't been there for year because his X-wife wasn't into that but it was up in the mountains with lots of trails to check out and he had reserved the horses for the day so we had all the time to enjoy it. Thanks to the intercoms we were just talking the whole time and the nearly two hour ride flew by only being interrupted by the occasional blast of a car or truck horn as we passed and they got a look at the parts of my legs that were left exposed as I snuggled close which Charlie seemed to love saying they were jealous. Soon Charlie said we almost were there as we turned off the highway as he pointed to a sign advertising the stable we were going too which was half a mile away and moment later we were there. As we pulled into the lot we were met by a man and Charlie gave him his name and the man smiled saying they just had to saddle the horses and we'd be ready to go as he told Charlie where he could park the motorcycle. Soon after we had parked the bike and unloaded the things he had packed we walked over to the barn where the man was waiting and two other younger men came walking out with two of the most beautiful horses. One was a jet black male and a smaller while one who was female and the mane told us there were named salt and pepper and we very good for new riders. The younger guys helped pack our things on the horses as the older man told us that it was still early in the season so we'd have the place to ourselves and told Charlie that they did have all the trails marked so if we lost our bearings we just had to look for the red and green reflectors that marked the trail. He said if we followed the green ones it would lead us back to the stable while the red side would lead us up to the top of the mountains as long as it was save to go there. Soon after they younger guys held the horses for us as Charlie climbed on his, the black one, and then they came over to help me up onto my horse which I thought was so nice of them. After a few quick instructions we were on our way riding side my side as we talked and I told Charlie how nice I thought the guys were for helping me get on my hose and he started to laugh. I of course asked what we so funny and he just smiled and asked if I remembered what happened when I got in the motorcycle and he smiled saying it happened when i got on the horse, my "happy place" (what he calls between my legs) was showing they were just looking at it. I honestly never gave it a thought and I looked down and sure enough with me straddling the horse, just like on the motorcycle skirt had ridden up and my "happy place" was in full view. All I could do then was laugh he just laughed saying it did put a smile on their faces adding he bet they'd be waiting for us to return. We had been riding for about an hour and we came upon a open field full of natural flowers and covered in green grass when he asked if I was ready to stop and have a cold drink and just enjoy the beauty of nature while the horses rested. It was beautiful there and I really needed to pee so I said sure and Charlie lead up over to some trees and climbed off his horse then came over to help me. After Charlie tied up the horses he put a bad over their mouths saying it was food the man gave him for the horses and as they ate he held out his hand asking if i wanted to go for a walk. As we walked around Charlie pointed to the different flowers we saw and told me what they were called and I said he was so smart.

Back